50% Off on GMV Commissions for three months- Onboard & Sell on Walmart Now!
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Every month, more than 100 million people visit Walmart.com to shop and get the things they need. With the start of the holiday season, this number increases. Therefore, by making your catalog visible to these millions of Walmart customers by selling on Walmart in the upcoming holiday season, you can increase your online visibility dramatically. Consequently, increase your online sales. Also, the good news for you is that if you want to sell your products to Walmart’s enormous consumer base over the holiday season ahead, Walmart has launched a new Incentive program to quickly onboard new sellers like you. The benefits of Walmart’s Incentive program for new sellers can be accessed by signing up for Walmart with its Official Integration Partner-CedCommerce. Explore further to learn more about the Walmart New Seller Onboarding Program and the perks it offers.
Onboard and Sell on Walmart with the New Incentive Program
As per the New Walmart Incentive Program, any new Seller who onboards Walmart.com with CedCommerce from November 1, 2022, through January 31, 2023, will avail of a 50% discount on their Gross Merchandise Value(GMV) commissions for 3 months after they go live.
Let’s understand it with the examples below:
- If you onboard Walmart with CedCommerce on November 15, 2022, and you do $100,000 in GMV from November 15, 2022, through February 15, 2023, in the 3 months duration. Generally, you would have to pay a 15% commission or $15,000 to Walmart. But under this newly launched onboarding program, you will receive a 50% discount on the commissions and would be required to pay only $7,500 as a commission to Walmart.
- If you onboard Walmart with CedCommerce on January 20, 2023, and you do $200,000 in GMV from January 20, 2023, through April 20, 2023, in the 3 months duration. Generally, you would have to pay a 15% commission or $30,000 to Walmart. But under this newly launched onboarding program, you will receive a 50% discount on the commissions and would be required to pay only $15,000 as a commission to Walmart.
What’s there in for you from CedCommerce?
Onboarding Walmart with CedCommerce simplifies your online selling. You can sell both at your online store and at Walmart seamlessly with CedCommerce’s Integration solutions. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Opencart, or Prestashop, the Walmart Integration is available for any platform your store is built on. The Integration comes loaded with features like:
- Auto order acknowledgment- to acknowledge incoming Walmart orders automatically.
- Product profiling- to make bulk product uploading a click away.
- Order management- to make it easy for you to learn about sales and failed orders.
- Synchronization- to make the same inventory details visible everywhere.
- Notifications- to inform you of all the orders.
- And more…
Additionally, with CedCommerce’s Walmart Integration, you also get 24/7 support from Ced experts. This means a dedicated support executive gets aligned with you to solve all your concerns. The expert will ease onboarding and selling on Walmart from your store and will enable a hassle-free selling experience on Walmart.
Some more resources to your benefit:
- How to sell on Walmart- 1P Seller, Drop Ship Vendor, or 3P Seller
- Setup by match, Inventory mapping, and Bulk editor of Walmart Integration-Explained
- How CedCommerce eases selling on Walmart and your eCommerce store simultaneously?
- Successful eCommerce strategies that help Walmart get more sales
To Sum Up
Onboard Walmart with CedCommerce quickly between November 1, 2022, and January 31, 2023, and will avail of a 50% discount on your Gross Merchandise Value(GMV) commissions for 3 months once you go live. Buckle up fast and quickly begin your Walmart onboarding journey and avail of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to save 50% GMV commissions.