Use Amazon Pay Extension for Magento 2 PWA theme
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
If your eCommerce website is using the advanced mobile-first approach such as Magento 2 PWA, then you are moving on the right track. But one more aspect which is compulsory in any business is its flow of payment. For any successful eCommerce website, the flow of payment is extremely necessary. Therefore, you must ensure options that customers find convenient and also enjoy wide-scale acceptance. Apparently, Amazon Pay is one of these rare payment solutions that clicks all the right columns for eCommerce.
Want to know more about PWA? Get this free ebook to get started — An introductory guide to Magento PWA Studio for eCommerce.
You never know the preferred mode of payment. While it is important to provide safe and certified payment gateways, but also remember to include a few of the popular online wallets for payments. Wallets such as Amazon Pay have grown an unbelievably high number of users. So it is obvious to have them in your options. They’re here we are with the Amazon Pay extension for your Magento 2 PWA theme. It scales up the potential to do business transactions with a broader audience.
All you need to know about Amazon Pay Integration
This extension for Amazon Pay provides an official integration of your Magento 2 store with Amazon Pay and allows login with Amazon services. The extension adds a new checkout and payment solution that does not share any product information or prices, etc with Amazon. The extension integrates Amazon Pay seamlessly into the Magento 2 and now also compatible with your Cenia PWA theme based on Magento 2 PWA.
Amazon Pay extension will ensure quick-easy payment processing and convenient checkouts. A shopping experience that helps your customers spend more time shopping and waste less time to check out. Amazon Pay by companies the world over. Amazon Pay extension is one of the most reliable options you can get. Amazon’s brand value results from serving users for years of reliable shopping experiences it has given to its customers.
Magento 2 Amazon Pay for PWA offers a secure, convenient, and fluent medium to do online payment transactions. The Amazon Pay extension is easy to add to your Magento 2 PWA. It always helps your customers if you minimize the checkout process. With the help of the Amazon extension for Magento 2 PWA, your users can skip the unnecessary hiccup of filling in mandatory payment details to checkout. This allows your customers to make payments with ease using an Amazon pay account. Now that the Amazon Pay extension is available for Magento PWA Studio and Cenia PWA themes, you can use this asset for the better of your business.
Read about Big success stories of PWA
Being such a massive global brand, Amazon has not got this much success by fluke. Amazon provides a complete A-Z Guarantee for the transactions done via its platform. This reflects the confidence of the company about the security of its servers.
When a customer uses Amazon Pay as the mode of payment, the process of checkout becomes much easier and faster by a significant difference. During checkout, shipping, and payment information, information directly from the customer’s Amazon Payments account.
Adding Amazon Pay as a checkout option can increase conversions and lowers cart abandonment too. There are many cases where using the Amazon Pay extension has proven mighty successful after adopting the Amazon Pay extension for their eCommerce website.
Amazon Pay for Magento 2 PWA
Amazon Pay Extension has a reputation as one of the most popular payment solutions out there. People use it all over the world and even considered the leader of online payments across many countries. This essentially helps to scale the acceptability and compatibility of selling and receiving payments worldwide with no worries.
Interesting Read – How to build eCommerce PWA and increase business growth
- Customer Information: Whenever a shopper chooses Amazon Pay to make the payment, Amazon pay will provide you with all the basic information which is available to Amazon Pay, which includes the first name, last name, email address, shipping address, and contact number in most cases.
- Increases Sales: Once a customer sees the option of payment through Amazon Pay, it becomes a lot easier to capture sales from buyers who may be hesitant to share their payment details otherwise. This adds to the conversions and increases sales.
- Nurture credibility and improve retention: Repeat purchases play a huge role in the success of any established business. Amazon Pay extension brings credibility and builds trust in the buyers. This goes a long way in establishing loyal customers.
- A trusted payment solution: Amazon Pay extension brings familiarity and convenience to the customer’s purchase. This also develops more credibility in the buying experience, which can be a decisive factor in sales conversions.
- Quick Payment & effortless billing: Customers save time and hassle using their existing Amazon credentials for an uncluttered payment process. Adding further to the leverage, the buyers also don’t need to worry about the status of the transaction as Amazon will confirm the same as soon as the transaction is over.
- Swift checkout: A clumsy and complicated check-out process can be a tremendous turn off for many customers. With the Amazon Pay extension, check out is more straightforward with no hurdles. This means your buyers will not get many reasons to not purchase the product.
Amazon Pay for Magento 2 PWA will enable your customers to make online transactions by selecting the Amazon Pay payment option during the checkout.
Interesting read—Why It is the best time to invest in the Magento PWA theme!
The add-on brings out the best of Amazon Pay features on all screen types while offering a smooth payment process for your customers. It works smoothly on most browsers whether you use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, users will get the same experience. Thus the users will enjoy a seamless online payment process irrespective of the device or browser.
One can’t undermine the power of Amazon Pay as an online payment option. Amazon has an extensive outreach and spread across all five continents. So it would be unwise to think that Amazon is just another payment solution, it is much more than that.
Amazon Pay supports a multitude of payment options through various secure mediums’ of online transactions. No wonder the Amazon Pay extension for Magento 2 is one of the more popular extensions for eCommerce stores. So it was only obvious for CedCommerce to ensure the Amazon Pay extension for the Magento PWA theme.
Digital payment is getting more and more prominent for eCommerce websites. No matter the platform of your website, there is no way around it.
Take a Demo tour of the Cenia PWA theme and push your online business towards a prosperous future. Here is a webinar to take you through the Cenia PWA theme for a complete understanding of the Magento PWA theme.