Opening the opportunity doors, OpenCart makes live the Shopee OpenCart Module on its platform.
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [June 8, 2018]: The OpenCart Marketplace has recently made available the Shopee OpenCart Integration Module by CedCommerce on its platform. In this latest occurrence, the marketplace has added another solution to a series of CedCommerce Extensions. It is an inclusion to the CedCommerce Extensions’ catalog which is available at the OpenCart marketplace.
Now the sellers may purchase the extension from the OpenCart Marketplace and list their products on Shopee from their existing OpenCart based e-commerce platform.
The integration enables centralized catalog, enabling sellers to easily get their products ready for listing and selling on Shopee, and it further automates inventory, pricing updates, and order-notification channel.
Giving more power to WooCommerce Sellers, CedCommerce enables retailers to outreach their products’ in the SEA market.
WooCommerce Shopee Integration is now live on Official WooCommerce Marketplace
Features At A Glance:
- Auto-Update Information: The extension facilitates to reflect the changes on Shopee marketplace, that are occurring on OpenCart store.
- Product Listing and Status Sync: This extension synchronizes the product listing and status between Shopee and OpenCart store.
- Bulk Uploading: Enables bulk product uploading on Shopee marketplace in just one go.
- Rejected Product Notification: At the time of uploading products, if any error occurs due to some invalid product details, the module will automatically list such products in the admin panel, along with the error due to which they got rejected.
- Profile Based Product Upload: The Shopee-OpenCart Integration extension facilitates Profile-based product upload on Shopee marketplace.
- New Order Notifications: When a new order gets placed on the marketplace, a notification is sent to the admin.
- Cron Management: A process by which the Inventory, Order, and the Price will get updated on both OpenCart store and Shopee, periodically.
|Shopee OpenCart Integration||Shopee OpenCart Integration|
|Shopee OpenCart Integration (CedCommerce)||Shopee OpenCart Integration|
|Shopee OpenCart Integration Guide||Docs|
**It comes with 3-months Free Support.
Other extensions by CedCommerce that are available on OpenCart can be found here.
Contact & Support:
24*7 support is always available and just a click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, Fruugo, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as –Magento, Magento 2, Woocommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Opencart, and WordPress.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015 and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia.
CedCommerce On Social Media:
CedCommerce Website: https://cedcommerce.com/
CedCommerce Blog: https://cedcommerce.com/blog/