New Magento Extensions by CedCommerce now get live on Magento Marketplace!
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
As a new occurrence on the Magento Marketplace, a range Magento extensions by CedCommerce are now live and available on it. On this account, now the sellers can find a wide range of new extensions by CedCommerce at one platform – the Magento Marketplace – where extensive integration extensions and themes are available for merchants’ online store.
While the featuring of these extensions on Magento Marketplace will be beneficial for users as they can now review and purchase all the extensions by CedCommerce at a single platform, it is also a noticeable business for CedCommerce. It is not only a distinction for CedCommerce that distinguishes it from numerous other web development agencies but also a mark of credibility that Magento holds for CedCommerce.
About the Extensions
The list of extensions by CedCommerce that have recently gone live on Magento Marketplace have been mentioned below:
Pricing & Availability
Fruugo Magento 1 Integration
BestBuy Magento 1 Integration
Jet Magento 1 Integration
Overstock Magento 2 Integration
Newegg Magento 2 Integration
Bonanza Magento 1 Integration
All the other CedCommerce Extensions on Magento Marketplace can be seen Here!
Features of the Extensions
The comprehensive features that these extensions are powered with include:
1) Unlimited Product Upload – These extensions don’t put any bar on the number of products to be uploaded on Marketplaces. They facilitate the convenient uploading of products from the seller panel.
2) Bulk Uploading – These extensions reduce the time and effort of sellers. They enable sellers to upload the products in bulk.
3) Auto-Synchronisation of Inventory – These extensions auto-synchronize the inventory and product status with the marketplace and reflect the changes made on Magento store on Marketplace, and vice-versa.
4) Unlimited Auto Synchronisation of Orders – Crons, the Automated Programming Jobs help to fetch orders automatically from the Marketplace’s seller panel to Magento store. They also help to synchronize the order(s) periodically.
5) Notifications – The extensions enable the sellers to receive notifications of the orders generated from Marketplace in two ways – on their Magento store and on their registered e-mail.
6) Rejected Product‘s Notification – Sellers using these extensions get the notification on their registered email or on their Magento store if their product gets rejected by the Marketplace.
7) Archive and Unarchive Products – Now sellers can enable or disable their products on Marketplaces using these extensions’ Archive & Unarchive feature. While the Archive feature will disable products on Marketplace, Unarchive will enable the archived products on Marketplaces.
Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, Fruugo, and many other leading marketplaces. With its sweeping solutions, it enables merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as – Magento, Magento 2, Woocommerce, , Shopify, and WordPress.