Your Creations find new Gateways through Etsy Multiple-Accounts.
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
2.1 million sellers and growing, who are we talking about? Come on; there isn’t any other name when it comes to showcasing your handcrafted and vintage items to the World. Etsy, for sure, is the ever-growing marketplace, offering more than 43 product categories, yet sometimes you have much more to offer. In this case, holding multiple Etsy accounts is the option you have got.
Extending to the Etsy marketplace has been a major profit-driven decision for your Online Store. However, it’s uncertain that you get to meet your ultimate consumer by just being at a single place or a single store-front.
Having said that, what often left out are the problems aroused from the prolonged and repetitive processes it takes to either set-up the store at several places or managing each of the stores by yourself.
And all this is just so hectic, you cannot agree more!
Hang on! The blog needs to cover all of this:
- What is all this idea of ‘Multiple Etsy Accounts.”
- All that you need to Tackle.
- An easy way-out Managing Multiple Shops
- Exquisite Features You Cannot Miss!
Multiple Etsy Account / Multiple Etsy Shops
Well, that’s true! Without much hassle, You can opt for a multiple Etsy Shops. Your craving hands may have so much to curate and offer to people out there. Not just in the U.S but sellers like you are already exploring their niche and attempting to expand their business to a much wider audience.
Imagine a situation, Your shop is offering the hand-woven scarves, that attract much of shopper’s basket, but for a change, you tried your hands-on baby blankets. And Voila! You got something very unique and attractive.
What will you do?
Since the category differs, you cannot let this worthy piece to be merely a side-hobby. You can leverage this opportunity by opting for another new shop on Etsy. While you were already good at your scarves, offering the hand-knitted baby blanket can do miracles for you and your business.
The above situation may sound more of a hypothetical situation, but if you think the way it is going to happen, the results are sure to surprise you.
First, You already have an established store on WooCommerce.
Next, You integrated your WooCommerce Store to the silicon valley of Handmade and Vintage items → Etsy
Later, You run multiple Etsy accounts/stores multiplying your earning through unique creations.
Setting up another store on Etsy takes a few more steps:
- “Sign out” from your existing Etsy Account.
- Find and click the “Sell on Etsy” button.
- Click on “Open a new Shop” & Enter new email id
- Select “Continue” & Register with Password.
- Click “Open Your Etsy Shop” and follow the steps to open your shop.
After all, when you are done with the process, you are good to go with the new Etsy Shop. You can switch between your account from the Etsy Interface.
If you are still lagging from exploring the top craft station “Etsy Marketplace,” on-board your Store to Etsy now in no time.
All that you need to Tackle.
Meanwhile, Setting up your multiple Etsy Shops might require several considerations. Etsy seller policy states all that is necessary in case you are holding multiple Etsy accounts. Leaving that aside, You may encounter a lot more difficulties while handling multiple Etsy Shops at the same time.
Things to Consider!
According to Etsy’s seller policy, you need to keep several things in mind while opting for the other brand new shop. Hang on! That’s not much.
→ To open a new Etsy Store, You need to register with a different email address than before. (no two Etsy store, can have the same email address)
→ To manage your Multiple Etsy Shops, You need to log in from different web-browsers. (No two accounts login can be done on one web browser, else you need to login-out again)
→ Here comes the Saviour, You can add multiple Etsy Shops on “Sell on Etsy” App. (This way managing both of them at the same time)
→ To keep away from duplication, You need to mention “about another shop” in your account profile. (Write this “My other Shop is ………..”)
→ To manage your payments, You can use the same credit card and bank information. (Great! At Least no payment configuration again)
→ In case you do not feel satisfied, You can have more than two Etsy Shops. (Make sure you strictly follow Seller Policy)
Even if you are in full compliance with the rules and policies of Etsy, you still got some problems, See if they are addressed below!
Major Problem you Encounter!
While all of it is settled, in the real game of selling, you will encounter an “n” number of problems that most of the time are not addressed anywhere.
- Multiple Shops Management: It is as complicated as it sounds. Managing multiple shops that, too, at different locations with different products is a cumbersome task. A considerable amount of time where you would be able to make good sales might go into just switching between the shops and updating it now and then.
- Manual Uploads: Multiple accounts need multiple product uploads, and while doing it manually, you may have to list down bulk product details and descriptions one by one on every account.
- Human Errors: When you are maintaining all accounts by yourself, there come the chances of errors. Any error might turn into a bit bizarre to your store if not handled and appropriately corrected.
- Unautomated System: While handling multiple accounts, there occurs mismanagement in the inventory, the orders, the shipment, and all of it. In the absence of proper automation, you are going to suffer out of this.
All this is not enough; you can even have several other problems arising out of different situations while handling and managing the Etsy Shops dealing in various products in different countries.
An easy way out — WooCommerce Etsy Integration [Multi-Account]
To address all the problems that you may encounter in the process of selling through multiple Etsy accounts, you have your easy way out by automating all your Etsy Shops via one WooCommerce Store enabled with the Etsy WooCommerce Integration [Multi-Account]
**Curl & Oauth extension should be installed on server to get this integration moving!
The integration gives you a dedicated hub to manage all your operations from a single window, a00000 central platform for your accounts. Not just that, the lucrative features include:
- Bulk Product Upload: Minimising the manual work, the extension lets you upload the products in bulk. In just a few clicks, all your products get uploaded on each account.
- Centralized Inventory & Order Management: Making the operations hassle-free, the extension manages the inventory status and order acknowledgments centrally.
- Product Data Validation: The extension works in full compliance with the Etsy standard and values. It validates each of your products according to the set parameters and standards.
- Automated Synchronization of Stocks and Orders: Easing your repetitive updates, the extension automatically synchronizes the stocks and orders across all the Etsy Shops.
- Real-time Feed Status: The extension also helps you to keep an eye on all the API requests made so far. The details about each feed are stored and viewed at any point of time.
Exquisite Features You Cannot Miss!
Not just these, the extension features some fascinating perks that you cannot ignore, plugging it in.
- Account Manager: The extension comes with an account manager dedicated to your service. Along with the whole onboarding process, you will be given training and ins and out of the integration.
- Affordable Cost: Don’t Worry! You will never be charged extra; the extension comes in the most affordable cost
- Complete Technical Support: In the meantime, if you ever feel something is not right or in any case of assistance. You are also entitled to 3-month free support round the clock in any zone.
Your satisfaction is our end goal!
If you are Alice, then Etsy is your wonderland. Bringing your creative and handcrafted products before 40 million (approx) buyers is, by all means, a treat to your creation. Extend your Store from WooCommerce to Etsy and scale your business up by multiple Etsy Shops around the globe.
All at ease of your computer system.
In case you are based on any other framework, not a thing to worry about. You can integrate your Store to Etsy Marketplace with one-stop eCommerce extensions.
Listen to our Spotify Podcast for emerging trends shaping the eCommerce in 2020!
You may be looking for these too.