CedCommerce out with new features in its Marketplace Packages
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
September 16, 2019
CedCommerce out with new features in its Multi-Vendor Marketplace Packages
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Packages out with fresh features and various bug fixes by CedCommerce
Portland, Oregon (USA) – September 16, 2019 – CedCommerce announced the availability of new fresh features in its Multi-vendor Marketplace Packages, enabling customers to instantly upgrade themselves by using the new package update releases.
These new updates are available to marketplace packages which are as follows
- Marketplace Basic Package
- Marketplace Platinum Package
- Multi-vendor Super Saver Kit
- Indian Multi-vendor Marketplace Pro
- Indian Multi-vendor Marketplace Starter Package
- Advance Marketplace Extension
- Advance Marketplace Extension Starter package
The new update release unpacks some fresh features
A new interactive and custom page for the marketplace is available with these categories:
- Our Story: A section that acts as a brief dossier dedicated to the business goals and story for the seller.
- Steps to Register: A section that assists with the steps for registration to become a seller.
- Features: This section highlights the features that sellers would be getting when they become a seller at their marketplace
- Dashboard: It will have the block of vendor order history, account-related statistics details, and summary of sales
- Create Product: Vendor can create Simple products, manage Qty, Price, create Configurable products with variations and images.
- Order Management: Vendor can manage order gird, It can print a packing slip and create a shipment. It can also cancel the order as well.
- Reports: Vendor can review different notifications for new orders, can review reports for product sell, commission, total orders.
- Customer Panel: Customers will be able to view all the products from all the vendors, can post reviews on all products.
- Vendor Management: Admin manages all the vendor accounts and also able to review all the statistics, can edit and approve vendors.
Within the Vendor Configuration section, the admin has rights to fully enhance their landing page with custom features which are as follows
- Admin has the option to enhance their page with the Advanced option that is available in the Vendor Configuration Panel as per their requirements, or they may stick to the Default option if they wish to.
- The website banner enables the addition of video/image to the admin.
- Add and modify the contents on the page.
- Custom features such as addition/modification of Banner Heading, Banner Content, Banner Features Icon, Banner Features are available now.
- The admin will now be allowed to enable/disable the menu categories such as Our Story, Steps to Register, and Features.
- The “ced_2k18” is the only theme available now as it is more optimized due to which the seller panel loads faster.
- Speed optimization has been done and this yields to
- Handling more number of users simultaneously
- The product can be created faster
- Check-out time has been reduced
- Performance has been improved
- Some minor bug fixes have been made.
“These product updates will enable customers to benefit by creating their own marketplaces who still aren’t owning one, and others will be able to flourish their businesses making them perform smoother,” said Abhishek Jaiswal, Co-founder at CedCommerce.
CedCommerce specializes in E-commerce Solutions, Open Source development, SEO, Web Development, Website Designing, Theme Development, Mobile Application Development, and excellent support. It has been helping customers sell and expand their business to a wide variety of platforms including Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce.
It also develops marketplaces, extensions, online stores, and smartphone applications. Deloitte, in its Technology Fast 50 India edition, declared it amongst the winners for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017. Over 2,500 satisfied sellers are associated with us, with a large number of them spread across Europe and North America.