CedCommerce named Bigcommerce certified partner
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
“The pleasing announcement came on Sunday, July 7, 2019, when it was confirmed that CedCommerce has been declared Bigcommerce certified partner.”
Portland, Oregon — CedCommerce is today announcing that it has been named a BigCommerce Certified Technology Partner, providing more than 50,000 BigCommerce customers access to CedCommerce’s range of services.
This announcement gains special significance in the light of earlier declaration when it was announced the official design and solution partner. Hence, gradually CedCommerce is moving towards becoming the elite partner – the ultimate goal.
Benefits of becoming a Certified BigCommerce partner:
As a Certified partner CedCommerce team will be able to access the latest eCommerce technology from BigCommerce, as well as training materials and easy communication with members of the BigCommerce team to provide any guidance and support required. This ultimately will allow retail customers to harness the potential of the BigCommerce platform, working with a trusted partner to help them thrive online.
CedCommerce’ tryst With Bigcommerce:
CedCommerce entered Bigcommerce ecosystem by developing multichannel apps which enabled users to connect their stores with e-commerce marketplaces and control all of the sales-related operations from their Bigcommerce store. These apps enable BigCommerce users to transfer their entire/selected catalog on the respective marketplaces and receive orders from them hence making BigCommerce store a hub for all the sales-related activities.
Pivoted as Bigcommerce Agency:
From a multi-channel provider company to becoming a full-fledged Bigcommerce agency, CedCommerce has covered a lot of distance. The company now offers Store setup, development, and customization, Theme Design and Customization, Multi-channel API integrations, Digital Marketing & SEO, Dropshipping Solution, Consulting
Founder’s Take on becoming Bigcommerce Certified Partner
Abhishek Jaiswal and Himanshu Rauthan, the founder and director duo congratulated the team for passing the tests and developing robust solutions that comply with a high coding standard of BigCommerce. Also, they presented the team a new challenge to become the elite partner with the shortest span. They expressed their confidence that this batch (Bigcommerce Certified Partner) along with the official design and solution partner will help CedCommerce establish as an expert agency within the Bigcommerce community and as a result there will be a higher influx of customers for CedCommerce’ services.
How to become a Bigcommerce Certified Partner?
To become a BigCommerce Partner, one needs to clear a set of exam which contains multidimensional knowledge of Bigcommerce platform and its ecosystem. The overall test has the following stages:
- Foundations – This course helps developers understand the benefits of SaaS, our mid-market position, plus how to start a career in Bigcommerce.
- Sales 101 – Upon completion, of course, the developers get aware of qualifying leads, nurturing them and closing them, it also lets them aware of Bigcommerce’s Pricing Structure.,
- Sales 102 – This course build on the learnings of the 101 to understand the sales process
- Tech 101 – The course teaches developers about the account & order management, customer management and marketing basics within the Bigcommerce control panel
- Tech 102 – This course takes developers deeper into merchant’s site including Design, Store Settings, Products, Shipping, Taxes, Payment and Omnichannel
- Tech 103 – This makes developers master the advance configuration of Bigcommerce store including DNS, SSLs, & import and export
- Tech 201 – Makes customers handle the maximum customization
- Stencil -The expertise of this theme makes website intuitive, engaging and clutter-free.:
- WordPress Plugin – This is the best CMS for managing marketing activities and attracting audiences through blogs.
- B2B on BigCommerce: Upon completion of this course customers are well aware of the integrations and features that make Bigcommerce store B2B store friendly
- Storefront API: This course teaches learners about the use cases of Storefront and also discuss the same.
BigCommerce is the world’s leading cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture, and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to scale to tens of millions in online sales at a fraction of the cost and complexity of on-premise software. BigCommerce customers include 50,000+ SMBs, 2,000+ mid-market businesses selling more than $1 million per year, 15 Fortune 1000 companies, 25 Internet Retailer 1000 businesses, and leading brands and retailers representing a wide range of B2B and B2C categories. For more information, visit www.bigcommerce.com.
More from CedCommerce: