Try Bonanza Advertising, if you’re not making sales lately
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
With over 20 million item listings and 50,000+ sellers, Bonanza connects the Buyer and Sellers all across the world. There are other scores of flexibility that Bonanza brings to the chart for online sellers — enabling them to import listings from Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and Shopify and also list their Bonanza items at eBay and its affiliate sites, in this regard Bonanza Advertising is worth mentioning which is membership as well as individual-based.
However, after all this too, sometimes sellers don’t get the desired results. There can be various factors – improper listing, not good descriptions and others.
Therefore, your first and foremost effort should be to refine your listings or make them SEO optimized which increases the traffic and therefore increases the conversion rates. The steps are:
- Enter relevant keywords in item title lines and descriptions.
- Use the more relevant keyword in title and description of the product so that it can be ranked up and more customers can see your product.
- Use keywords at the beginning of the title of a product or in the middle of the title.
However, the centralized them of this blog is to get the traffic fast and the SEO process takes time. therefore, we will discuss all the paid promotion options at Bonanza i.e. Bonanza Advertising.
Basically, there are 3 types of Bonanza advertising tools:
- Turbo Traffic
- Commission based traffic
- Membership based traffic
Bonanza Advertising: Turbo Traffic Explained
The Bonanza Turbo Traffic enables sellers on the platform to receive up to 300% more page views on the listings through their advertising network. The benefit is extended to Titan/Platinum members and to those who purchase individual Bonanza purchase packs. Following is the illustration depicting traffic spike due to Turbo Traffic:
However, how much traffic your listing receives corresponds to the membership plan you’ve subscribed to and the Turbo Traffic pack you purchased:
- The Titan members receive up to 25 days of Turbo Traffic.
- The Platinum members receive up to 7 days of Turbo Traffic
- Whereas Gold members don’t get any Turbo Traffic, but they can purchase the Turbo Traffic packs.
You can see the Turbo Traffic status from your booth, it tells about the page views, conversions and total revenue from the Turbo Traffic:
Bonanza Advertising: Factors Affecting Bonanza Turbo Traffic
Apart from the membership plans, already mentioned, other factors too, contribute to the receiving of the Turbo Traffic such as:
Advertising Commission Levels: → There are four commission levels applicable at Bonanza -Basic (9% max fee), Standard (13% max fee), Superior (19% max fee), and Elite (30% max fee). Therefore the traffic sent to the listing is in proportion to the commission levels, higher the commission, more is the traffic and vice versa.
Shop Conversion Rate: → Another crucial factor that contributes to the higher turbo traffic is conversion rate, the more the better. Bonanza has defined the criterion at 1%. Increase in conversions corresponds to improved Turbo traffic.
Overall Traffic Volume → Since bonanza also runs PPC campaigns to attract traffic to the listings of sellers, in this case, the higher the clicks in the campaign for sellers, invariably more money is already spent, therefore, these listings will receive lesser traffic.
Some facts about Bonanza Advertising Turbo Traffic:
- Sometimes merchants who haven’t signed up for the turbo traffic also receive them, Bonanza does this to show the effectiveness of the Turbo Traffic program to the non-members.
- Also, not only you can choose to drive traffic to your booth, but also to individual listings, to direct the Turbo traffic to selected listings, simply toggle the on button against each listing. Refer to the image:
- Also, sellers can’t manually control the on/off turbo traffic periods. What can they do is they purchase multiple packs for the Turbo Traffic, so whenever one period ends the other get started.
Commission-based Bonanza Advertising:
There are two different things attracting traffic and increasing the conversion rate. The other avenues include subscribing to different membership plans which are responsible to attract traffic at varying degrees.
Here is how Bonanza attracts more eyeballs to your item’s visibility the higher you’re ready to share the commission level with them.
- When you opt for the Basic commission level which is (9%), the Bonanza adds your products to Google Shopping engine, Bonanza’s network of affiliate bloggers, and Bonanza Promotions.
- Thereafter subscribing to standard (13%) advertising helps you not only have the aforementioned options, additionally, but it also publishes your items to eBay as well.
- As you move up the ladder in the Bonanza Advertising commission level, more channels get added such as for Superior which accounts for 19% commission adds the products to all the shopping channels, including BingAds.
- And then last but not the least, Elite (30%) commission sharing, besides all the above channels. Bonanza spends higher on the promotion of the seller’s listings.
Membership based Bonanza Advertising Options:
Bonanza’s fee structure is quite complexed therefore, we will try to break down it to the simplest level to make it as clear as possible. First, there are Turbo traffic packs that help you attract the traffic to your booth for a certain time.
Then, there are commission-based promotional plans. The plan is simple, the more channels you want your products to appear to, a higher amount of commission you pay. On the brighter side Bonanza allows you to track the performance of your efforts.
Then there are Bonanza’s Bonanza Advertising plans based on membership fee options.
TIER BASED PRICING PLAN: The best thing about Bonanza’s membership pricing plan are them being TIER based i.e. Silver, Gold, Titan, and Platinum. The different plan contains different perks. If you’re a beginner, you can opt for a Silver Pricing plan which has fewer avenues but enough to get you sizeable traffic. Whereas, on the other hand, the Titan membership is for a person who is performing exceptionally well and want to take their sales to even greater heights.
Titan plan ($200/month) gives you full access to all of the advertising options for a 9% commission, instead of a 30% commission like the other membership plans need to pay. Turbo Traffic is also included for 7 days on the Platinum plan ($70/month) and 25 days on the Titan plan ($200/month).
Another benefit of selling with Bonanza is it lets you open your own store with a flat fee of $25/month. The best thing is you don’t have to pay any commissions on the products sold from this store.
Note: The fees are quite expensive though and definitely cater to mass-produced goods rather than handmade.
Bonanza may not be your primary multichannel avenue. However, it is a great channel to get those 15-20% revenues which keep the operation ability of your store running and also, help you attract traffic in bulk through different Bonanza Advertising plans and schemes. All you need to do is choose wisely.
Some More from CedCommerce