Enabling Bigcommerce store owners to sell on Sears.com one of the largest marketplaces of the USA and popular for sale of large appliances, CedCommerce has developed the Sears Integration App which is now available at BigCommerce app store.
The Sears Integration is another addition in CedCommerce’s Multi-channel listing app product-line for BigCommerce, the earlier member of the product line are – Walmart marketplace Integration and Jet Marketplace Integration app.
Sell shoes and precious metals:
Recently Sears added national shoe brand Lucky Brand, G.H. Bass, and Co. and Dockers products to its assortment list. Also, the metal enthusiasts can add purchase metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion bars among the metal list.
Sears is looking to on-board precious metals and shoe etailer to its e-commerce marketplace platform. The push to these categories resonates with functioning on Sears Holding corps – which is an e-commerce marketplace supported by department stores.
The news could be optimistic as Sears infused yet $100 million and announced cost-cutting in the range of $200 million to keep its embattled business afloat and move towards profitability. The Bloomberg reports the CEO of Sears, Edward Lampert, saying that the funding will be used to invest in the priced assets of Sears which includes ShopYourWayProgram.com which has high popularity among its subscribers.
What is Sears Marketplace Integration App?
Sears Marketplace Integration app is a multi-channel listing app enabling BigCommerce users to automate the process of product data feeding, order, catalog and inventory management at Sears.com from their BigCommerce store.
Official Channel Integration Partner:
The company is the Official Channel Integration partner or preferred partner of Sears.com which translates to that Sears prefers CedCommerce over other 3P sellers which are not certified by Sears.com.
Features of Sears Marketplace Integration App:
- Synchronized Product Edits: Besides adding the products, any product information change made from BigCommerce stores reflect on the Sears.
- Synchronized Inventory: Whether sales are made from BigCommerce store or from Sears, the product inventory reflects the total stock available.
- Product Listing: All the products of stores are copied into the extension.
- Consolidate Orders: Easily manipulate orders from BigCommerce store.
- Bulk Upload: Choose and upload the products in Bulk at Sears.com
- Product Status Sync: Real-time data and status synchronization of products.
- Updates: Periodic updates to ensure the highest performance and ensure the best value for services.
- Notifications: Updates vendors through notifications for every change that occurred and email is sent for every order placed.
Availability and Pricing:
The Sears Marketplace integration app can be downloaded from BigCommerce App Store. The app is listed under the Catalog and Order Management section. Also, the link – https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps/sears-marketplace-integration/ can be used to directly arrive at the product page of the app.
The app follows the subscription based model and comes with $399/year subscription charges with 15 days free trial.
Established in 2010, CedCommerce offers multi-channel listing apps for BigCommerce user. Upon installation of these apps, the BigCommerce users can offer their products at the biggest marketplaces of USA – Walmart.com, Jet.com and now Sears.com. The Company is OFFICIAL Channel Integration Partner of Walmart.com, Newegg.com, and Sears.com.