WEBINAR: Why and How Should You Create An Online Food Store?
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [Aug. 7th, 2020]: In order to understand the online food store business and its features. Cedcommerce will be hosting a Webinar on the topic “Why and How Should You Create An Online Food Store?”.
We will be discussing the most crucial elements of an online food store as well as the benefits of the emerging industry. In the webinar, we will be discussing the latest trends and challenges in the online food store business.
Save the date: August 18, 2020, at 11:30 AM EST!
We will be sharing some valuable insights based on the online food store business that can help your food business grow faster.
Reasons To Not Miss The Webinar
- As a business in the food industry, no matter either big or small you must keep yourself aware of all the ongoing fluctuations and shifts in the online food store business.
- In case you’re thinking of moving your food business online, this webinar will let you learn more about the online food industry and its benefits.
- If you’re a beginner who is starting fresh with the online food store, this webinar can be your guide!
- You’ll be able to acknowledge the positive impact of the pandemic on the online food store business.
What Will We Discuss?
- Why do online food portals stand ahead of the offline food portals?
- Benefits of having an online food store in the current situation
- Shift in consumer behavior due to COVID-19
- Important features of an online food store
- Steps to set up an online food store
- How can Cedcommerce help you in creating an online food store?
The speaker of our webinar is Vikalp Saxena, Senior Software Developer at CedCommerce, and the event will be hosted by Mahek Tandon, Content Strategist at Cedcommerce.
CedCommerce is one of the leading e-commerce solution providers with a highly dedicated team of IT professionals. Driven by a team of veterans, helping customers sell, expand, automate, and integrate their business to a number of marketplaces. With more than 10,000+ certified customers, CedCommerce develops marketplace solutions, extensions, online stores, smartphone applications, and everything eCommerce.