Should You Sell on Jet.com With Jet Integration App ? Your Questions Answered.
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Jet.com – Save on Everything pretty much everything is a US based ecommerce company headquartered in Hokoben, New Jersey. Since its launch on July 21, 2015, Jet.com has always been a topic of discussion in almost every e-commerce news article and has been considered as the biggest threat to Amazon because of its pricing which is considered to be 9% lower than Amazon Pricing. The USP of the Jet has been the dropping of price when buyers combine their orders into one single shipment.
“ More items you put in your cart, More you are bound to save “.
As a Seller/Vendor for Jet.com, you need to realize few thing that Jet.com doesn’t allow you to directly list your product. You need to integrate through Jet API and then list your products.
In order to make this integration possible CedCommerce has developed Jet Integration Extension which makes the integration of Jet.com with all major e-commerce platforms.We have more than 300 merchants, they import more than 10000 products, acknowledge/fulfill more than 1000 orders.
We are providing free support from app installation to selling on jet.com. An effortless solution to integrate your shop products, inventory, orders on jet marketplace – in one place. All-in-one e-commerce operational app to manage your entire business on jet.
Jet.com is not providing UI to sellers to upload their products by own. The only way to push your products on Jet.com through their API. We at CedCommerce have successfully integrated the following Magento®, WooCommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart, Shopify, osCommerce, ZenCart, Volusion, SpreeCommerce, Ecwid, 3dCart, Wix, Big Cartel, Squarespace, Weebly and VirtueMart Ecommerce platforms with Jet.com API.
All integrations will allow the user to push their products from their stores to Jet.com smoothly after installation of our extension/apps.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Personal Account Manager
Once installed , one of our skilled account manager cum friendly developer will personally aligned to you instantly and
- will make you familiar with jet operations and processes
- will guide you through Jet API activation process and help you out to enable Jet Live API
- will provide assistance with configuration setting , product critical data , product upload process till you successfully complete a live order
- in simple words , we will extend our support untill you start flying with Jet
Our Dedicated Support
- Quick new upgrade release once new updates/features are dispatched by jet.com
- got queries ? support team just a mail away click here
- start the instant chat by adding our skype id live : cedcommerce
Don’t miss the opportunity to sell products on jet.com:
- Jet-Magento Integration
- Jet-Shopify Integration
- Jet-WooCommerce Integration
- Jet-PrestaShop Integration
- Jet-OpenCart Integration
- Jet-Volusion Integration
- Jet-Bigcommerce Integration
- Jet-3dCart Integration
- Jet Marketplace Integration
- Jet Marketplace Integration
- Jet-Weebly Integration
Jet-Integration App Benefits:
Bulk import products from your eCommerce store to Jet We provide a 3rd party interface to configure products as per jet.con guidelines.It also provides the opportunity to the seller to sell competitively, gain higher margin and get millions of customers to view their product.
Easy Price Customization Since Jet charges a Referral Commission of about 5 – 15% per sale, depending on the product category. Hence prior to upload product on jet, the merchant can customize product price (different price from their store).
Auto inventory management between eCommerce store and Jet MarketplaceEvery eCommerce store updates inventory day by day. Every day, product inventory will automatically synchronize on jet.com.
Easy to customize product details Merchant can customize product details like ASIN, brand, manufacturer part number , jet category with their attributes for each product
Flawless order fulfillment/shipment on jet Our app meet all requirement to fulfill Jet orders. In order to ensure “top-notch experience” for their customers, Jet requires their Partners to meet an assortment of fulfillment standards including:
Once, order creates on the jet, we will send notification email to merchant to process order same day or within 1 business day.
- Acknowledge orders within 15 minutes.
- Maintain an order acceptance rate greater than 99%.
- Complete order processing same day or within 1 business day.
- Provide order tracking information at the time of shipment.
- Deliver most orders 1-5 business days from order placement.
- Maintain an order defect rate less than 2%.
- Modify packing slips to meet Jet’s requirements or do not provide packing slips.
- Customer satisfaction Reach out to customers, get feedback quickly and easily notify customers when a product becomes available for sale on jet.
Customers love Jet-Integration
Brilliant App.These guys are amazing.Glad I gave them a try. Uploaded my products to jet.com.Go for it!
Excellent application, easy to work, very good customer service, in one word AWESOME. Highly recommended.
So far so good.Excellent feature to upload products in bulk on Jet. Great support, I would highly recommend this app!!
App works. WIll allow you to sell on Jet through your shopify store pretty seamlessly. Support is very good, and very patient and walked me thorough setup. Once you do it once its super easy. Highly recommend!
So far so good with this app, Be aware that Jet.com right now takes weeks and even months to upload product on their site as they go over every item uploaded by merchants so please be patient.
The plugin is good, and the support team is awesome! They’ve always helped me from the very beginning until the end. I love their support, they’re patient and pleasant to talk to. They always explained it well to me. Best technical support ever! Never change please, keep up the great work. Thank you so much.
For more details please visit the given links:
Thanks for your interest.