Sell on Etsy with BigCommerce easily| Explore & Emerge!
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Is Etsy an online marketplace for creative goods? Etsy focuses to sell handmade or vintage items as well as unique factory-manufactured items? It is built around human experiences and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York City. Etsy showcases the culture of treating ‘code as craft’ and was founded in 2005.
Overall, there are 4.3 Million sellers on Etsy; who trust it to be a good source of business. Not only that, Etsy sellers are spread in over 83 countries. Etsy is also popular for empowering women entrepreneurs. The percentage of Etsy women sellers is 86%. Here we bring you a guide to sell on Etsy with BigCommerce easily; with the help of the Etsy BigCommerce Integration App.
Benefits of selling BigCommerce products on Etsy:
- Pre-built Customer Base: With over 81.9 million active users, Etsy saves you from wasting your time in promotional activities for your products. As a result, Etsy Marketplace makes sure that the BigCommerce products that you sell are viewing by the target audience.
- Custom Order Creation: Etsy helps the sellers to create customized products after receiving the orders. This helps in giving a personalized touch to the products. Moreover, Customized order creation widens the scope for product purchase.
- Niche-Focussed Growth: A space promoting healthy competition between sellers, Etsy. It helps sellers to discover what’s trending in their niche. This furthermore helps in updating the products and frequently coming up with the most sought-after products.
- Multi-Channel Selling: Selling at online store (BigCommerce) products on Etsy is a great step; in the direction of Multi-channel selling.
- Community Feel: Etsy brings together buyers and sellers having the same interest so the sellers get a fair idea of the kind of products visitors are interested in.
Steps to get an online Etsy Store:
- Create an account on Etsy.
- Set your shop preferences.
- Choose your shop name.
- Add items to your Shop.
- Choose the mode of payment.
- Set up billing.
- Open your shop.
- Customize your shop.
Key SEO tricks & requirements to sell on Etsy:
- First, keep your ‘Title’ to fewer than 140 characters.
- Secondly, your product description should not exceed 5000 characters. The description should preferably have the most searched queries so as to rank better.
- Thirdly, the product images on Etsy should be in High Resolution.
- Besides what was said above, you can upload up to 10 images (should be at least 1500 pixels wide but the height can vary).
- Keep your fulfillment duration as minimum as possible.
- In the same vein, the shipping charges should be as low as possible.
- Include keywords in your product meta title.
- Last but not the least, do not upload more than 70 variants.
The easiest way to connect your Etsy store with BigCommerce Integration App:
Etsy allows you to list BigCommerce products to ensure that you sell bigger & better. Additionally, with Etsy BigCommerce Integration App, you can easily list the BigCommerce products on Etsy. The app by the company. With a view to helping BigCommerce sellers to increase their product visibility.
The Etsy BigCommerce Integration app here comes with the following features:
- Profiling- The Etsy BigCommerce Integration App provides for creating profiles, for products on the basis of category and shipping templates. Within the category templates, the BigCommerce attributes are mapped with the Etsy attributes. Also, Etsy recommends attribute mapping for easy listing & greater visibility of the products on Etsy.com.
- Seamless Product Listing- Upload the bulk of products through the app with just a click of the mouse & carry out changes in the product details, if required.
- Efficient Order Management- Sync orders received on Etsy with the app and fulfill them from your BigCommerce store easily through the app. You can even disable this option to manage orders directly from Etsy. The app provides to fulfill orders directly without going to BigCommerce. This serves the purpose of saving your time & effort.
- Easy Price Customization- Change the product’s price on Etsy through the app as desired to keep up with the market scenario.
Also, there are:-
- Consistent Etsy Feeds- Get notifications about your marketplace to stay updated and maintain a pace to sell in a hassle-free manner.
- Threshold Inventory Management- Set a minimum quantity for your products through the app to avoid overselling.
- Auto Cancellation Of Orders- Firstly, refrain from order creation on your marketplace on a BigCommerce store in case of insufficient inventory.
- Efficient Currency Converter- You can set the currency of your products according to the region you are selling in as per the market scenario of that particular country.
- Avoiding Stock Outs- Are you using POD? Don’t worry! Etsy Marketplace Integration is fully compatible with POD. Moreover, the app sends 999 inventory by default for your products, so that in short you can avoid the situation of stock out. No doubt, you can change the settings according to your need.
- Region-wise Shipping Charges- You can create Shipping Templates for different regions you sell your products in. The templates help you to set primary & secondary costs as well as the minimum & maximum duration of order fulfillment.
Why Choose Etsy?
- Surging Etsy Revenue Graph: The prominently increasing Etsy Revenue rate makes Etsy a perfect choice for sellers who aspire to increase their business.
- Increasing Buyers: Etsy has witnessed an increase in its Customer Retention Value every year. This makes it the best choice for creative heads.
3. Therefore, Focus on M-Commerce: Etsy has always kept up with the M-Commerce space so, it is both seller and buyer-compatible.
Tips to sell more on Etsy this Holiday Season:
The holiday season is that of the year which opens up a great scope of growth for the online sellers. As the eCommerce world witnesses a 62% increase in its revenue. With proper strategies, you can make the most of Cyber Monday Sales & Black Friday Sales.
Let’s brief you a bit on tips to sell more on Etsy this Holiday Season:
- Consider re-designing of your Etsy Shop: Attracting customers with the designs, telling the tale of your Shop is an art. Pick a Shop Name Logo that buyers can easily comprehend.
- Re-Stock your Etsy Shop: On your Etsy Shop upload the products that sell the most in the Holiday Season. This will help the traffic in your Etsy shop readily spot. What they have been looking for. These may include Home Decor, Soft-Toys, Tech goodies, and much more.
- Try Building String Customer Relationships: Etsy provides opportunities to sellers to interact with their customers and emerge as a helping hand for them. Stay hyperactive and solve as many queries as possible; this will help to build a customer base that always relies upon you and trusts you.
- Make your items easy to find: With the default minimum budget of $ 1.00, Etsy Ads helps sellers to increase their product visibility. Etsy Ads designates your product as “Promoted Listings”, thereby, placing them in the top position in search engine results.
- Bestow your customers with discounts: Give regular discounts on your products to gain maximum traffic- close visitors as happy customers. Set free shipping to your products to make the products preferable in the search results.
To summarise, statistically strong, Etsy Marketplace is the Marketplace of this era that promotes creative products. It ensures that a potential product reaches the targeted audience to help the sellers achieve a better conversion rate. One can bloom the business on Etsy.