CedCommerce Partners with BlueSnap to offer simplified eCommerce Payment Solutions
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland Oregon [September 14, 2019]: CedCommerce is proud to announce its latest partnership with the all-in-one Global Payment Platform- BlueSnap. Contributing to its vision of simplifying eCommerce, CedCommerce took another giant step by partnering with BlueSnap’s leading payments solution.
This partnership aims to simplify the payment process. Moreover, BlueSnap’s all-in-one solution is built from the ground up to provide frictionless checkout experiences for domestic and cross-border transactions alike. So, the sellers can expand their businesses globally with BlueSnap’s solution, with just a single connection to the platform.
The sales Director of BlueSnap, Mr. Jhoel Oviedo expressed his views –
“BlueSnap is very excited to announce our new web agency partner, CedCommerce. CedCommerce does a fantastic job helping merchants sell and expand their business to a wide variety of clients using platforms. For example, Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, among many others.”
How This Partnership Will Assist Online Sellers?
- The platform offers opportunities to expand your business by targeting customers in new regions and countries. And it will ultimately help you increase sales at reduced costs.
- You will get an enhanced user experience with the best global payment platform integrated into your store. So, be ready for seamless checkouts.
- Moreover, simplified risk management with real-time analytics and reporting will help you optimize your conversions.
- Finally, you can easily scale eCommerce business into newer markets with a seamless eCommerce platform with built in payments.
Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal, the founder and co-director of CedCommerce said –
“BlueSnap is an industry-leading business that dominates the eCommerce payment gateway business. Moreover, it connects sellers to up to 30 global banks and provides built-in tools to optimize the payment conversions. So, we believe BlueSnap CedCommerce Partnership will definitely contribute to our ongoing success, drawing on our expertise in eCommerce and our solutions.”
Some Irresistible Features of BlueSnap Payment Gateway:
- Connect up to 30 global banks with a single account,
- Built-in tools to optimize payment conversions,
- Real-time reporting and analytics via a mobile app,
- Easy Chargeback management,
- Built-in fraud prevention and chargeback management tools,
- Global reach, supporting businesses in 180 countries,
- With access to 110+ payment types, 100 currencies, 29 languages and popular eWallets,
- Accept major credit/debit cards including Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club, JCB.
“CedCommerce is joining hands with one of the finest payment solutions (BlueSnap Payment Gateway) to simplify the process of payments for online merchants & retailers worldwide,”said Mr. Himanshu Rauthan, the co-director of CedCommerce.
BlueSnap provides an All-in-one Payment Platform designed to increase sales and reduce costs for B2B and B2C businesses. Moreover, this platform supports online and mobile sales, marketplaces, subscriptions, invoice payments and manual orders through a virtual terminal. In addition to this, businesses can accept any payment with ease on integrating with our platform.
Furthermore, it also includes –
- access to 110 payment types,
- including popular eWallets,
- built-in world-class fraud prevention to protect sales, and,
- detailed analytics to help businesses grow. Learn more
Since 2010, CedCommerce has been redefining the way eCommerce is perceived over the internet. Moreover, CedCommerce is a helping hand for global eCommerce sellers & retailers across the globe. In addition to this, it offers a vast range of eCommerce solutions for more than 40+ marketplaces. In other words, CED is a one-stop solution for sellers to place their business at the right place in the right marketplace. Plus, it helps carve out an easy way to sell online. Furthermore, CedCommerce is partners with the leaders of eCommerce. For example OpenCart, Walmart, Google Shopping, BigCommerce, and many more.