Are you interested in integrating your Magento 2 store with the Wish Marketplace? If yes, then you are in the right place. Our Wish-Magento 2 Integration extension can help you to synchronize the product listing between your Magento store and the Wish retailers.
With this extension the admin can manage the Wish orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Admin can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Wish APIs and the Wish-Magento 2 Integration extension.
Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento product on the Wish website. The configurable product in Magento is treated as the Variation product on the Wish website.
Profile based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes.
Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products.
Synchronized Inventory and Pricing: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals. Product listing is established between Magento and the Wish website. Increase or decrease in price.
Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on wish.com using bulk product upload feature.
New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from wish.com, the admin receives a notification.
Rejected Products Notification: If any product get rejected from wish due to invalid data, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
Batch Status Download: You can create batch download request and sync product status with wish.com.
Easily manipulate orders: Orders of your product get imported from wish.com into your magento seller panel. .
Enable or Disable Products: This feature enables the merchant to close or open product on marketplace.
How to start selling on Wish?
- Create a Wish seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Magento 2 store to Wish marketplace.
- Now you can list your products on Wish and start selling at the largest marketplace.
- Wish is an eCommerce platform that lets users shop millions of products at deep discounts on their mobile phone.
Easy steps to start selling on Wish:
To install the Wish extension:-
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Log in with your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Wish Extension package and click on upload.
- The Wish Extension gets uploaded on your Magento.
Once the merchant installs this extension:
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘Wish configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added in the menu section named as Wish that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab on the product’s general tab named as Wish.com which will list all the created Wish.com attribute.
In the Wish -> Configuration, expand Wish Setting tab and select Yes from the drop-down to enable the Wish Setting tab.
Enter the Username and Password.
After entering the details, click on “Save Config” Button.
After entering the Wish seller id and password under Wish -> Configuration, click on “Save Config” Button. If credentials are valid then it shows the valid credential message.
For uploading the products on Wish.com
- Step 1: Create Profile
- 1.1. Select Manage Profile submenu under Wish
- 1.2. Enter Profile Code, Profile Name, Profile Status in Profile Info tab
- 1.3. Select any category from dropdown in Wish Category Mapping tab
- 1.4. Select Profile Product tab & click on Reset Filter button to list all product. Now check products from the grid which you want to assign to that profile or category.
Step 2: Save Attribute mapping
- 2.1. Open Configuration of Wish (Wish -> Configuration )
- 2.2. Expand " Wish Required Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed Wish attribute.
- 2.3. Expand "Wish Recommended Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want corresponds to that listed Wish attribute.
- 2.4. Expand "Wish Optional Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed Wish attribute.
- Note: 1- all required attributes are mandatory(Step 2.2)
Step 3: Validate Product
- 3.1. Open Profile ( Wish -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 3.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 3.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate product" option from mass-action & and submit
Step 4: Upload Product
- 4.1. Open Profile ( Wish -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 4.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 4.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate & upload product on Wish" option from mass-action & and submit
Note: Only Product with valid status upload on Wish.
After uploading products if no error files are generated and still the products are not visible on Wish marketplace and no file is generated in the Wish Partner Panel > API > File Uploads section that means the products have been successfully uploaded on Wish marketplace. If it is not getting listed then it is the issue from Wish side as sometimes the products get stored in the backend but never get listed due to the internal issue of Wish marketplace. For this Wish, support team needs to be contacted.
Due to any reason if an error occurs during the product upload then that product will be listed in the Rejected File panel.
- Select Wish > Manage Products > Rejected Files from the menu section to open Rejected Wish Files Manager.
- From here the merchant needs to go to View Error & Resubmit action.
- By Clicking on the "View Errors and Resubmit" link "Error Files Information" page appears.
- The error gets listed over here in the Error Description section.
It is the responsibility of the admin to check details of all the uploaded products, rectify the error and then click on the Resubmit File button.
Map Recommended Attribute ( Discount Price or Discount Price Without Vat). Fill that mapped Magento attribute with discount price & upload product.
Note: You can also map & fill Discount Price Start Date and Discount Price End Date attribute if you want a discount in between specific dates.
The Necessary Information regarding Product uploads are:-
- The Product must be assigned to a Wish category. One product can be assigned to only one Wish category.
- A product must have one of the following information (UPC, UPC-E, GTIN-14, ISBN-13, ISBN-10, EAN, and ASIN).
- For uploading the configurable products, it is necessary that their associated product must be uploaded first.
- Initially, when the product will be uploaded, its default status will be ‘Not Uploaded’.
- When the product will be successfully uploaded its status will change to ‘Processing’.
The Inventory of product is sent after each product is submitted to Wish but since Wish can take time to process the feeds, the inventory feed can fail for that SKU. In this case, you can select the products from our grid and choose the option to Update Inventory of Products to sync inventory between Wish and your Magento Store.
To Archive/Close/Disable the product:-
If a merchant wants to close his uploaded product at any time after successful upload then it can be easily done. For this, the merchant needs to select the product from the product panel by selecting the check-box. After that, he needs to select the archive action and click on the Submit button. That product will be archived successfully and its status will change to Archived. This product will be closed on Wish.com and it will not appear on Wish.com for purchase.
To Unarchive /Reopen/Enable the product:-
Wish.com provides the ability to reopen closed products. For this, the merchant needs to select the archived product and then select a Un-archive option from the Action drop-down and click on the Submit button. The selected product will be available again for purchase on Wish.com.
If the merchant wants he can archive or un-archive a single product also. To do this, the merchant needs to go to the View Detail action of the product from the product panel. If the product is open an Archive button will be shown. If the product is closed, the un-archive button will be shown. From here the merchant can choose a specified action as he wants.
When an order is generated on Wish.com, then the merchant should notify Wish.com that whether he is able to fulfill the orders or not.
For this purpose:-
- Go to Wish > Manage Orders -> View Wish Orders.
- Click on Fetch latest Wish Orders button.
- At a time of fetching orders request for acknowledge & reject automatically send to Wish
This is done so that if the merchant is unable to acknowledge the orders within 2 hours then they don’t get rejected.
If the product is in the "Under Review" section of Wish for a long time then it may be because all the details of the product might not have been entered. Although it takes approximately 1 week for the products to go from "Under Review" section to Live Mode. To speed up the process, all the Wish attributes assigned to the product under Wish.com tab on product edit page should have proper values and none of the attributes should be left blank. This way Wish will receive all the values for all the attributes. If Wish was looking for some attribute value which was causing the products to remain in "Under Review" section then by providing values for all the Wish attributes this problem may not occur and the products will go to Live Mode if no other issue happens to be on Wish.
Sometimes the products get stored in their backend but never get listed on the frontend as this is Wish.com's internal issue which when gets resolved, the products start showing up at frontend.
List of failed orders can be viewed at:-
- Selecting Wish > Manage Orders >Failed Wish Orders from the menu section.
- This section displays the failed orders with their order id and the reason for their failure.
- Select the orders to be deleted and then,
- Choose Delete option from the mass Action drop-down and click Submit button.
If orders are not properly Acknowledged(due to any reason) then Wish itself rejects those orders.
Follow the following steps:
- Open Order Menu ( Wish > Manage Orders >View Wish Orders)
- Open order by clicking on magento order id of any row in grid
- Now Select "Ship By Wish" tab
- Fill details of shipment (tarnking number, tracking url, Message To Customer, Message To Wish) (Optional)
- Fill details of Shipment Item ("Quantity to Ship" & "Quantity to Cancel) for each item in order.
- Click on Submit Shipment Button
Note: Order goes in In Progress state until all items are shipped or cancelled.
Follow the following steps to start selling on Wish:
- You need a seller panel of Wish to integrate your store with the Wish marketplace.
- For this, you need to register yourself.
- To register on Wish for a seller panel, Click Here.
- After getting verified, get your details from the Wish marketplace.
- Further contact CedCommerce, we are here to help you.
- Provide us the details that you have received from the Wish marketplace.
- We would connect your store with Wish marketplaces with our Wish Integration.
The thing that I'm most impressed with CedCommerce is there availablity from a support standpoint, They seem available almost 24*7, So this was the reason we were impressed with CedCommerce , Then from Jet, we moved onto Walmart.com Extension then we moved to Sears/Kmart extension, Wish extension and now with Walmart-Canada. They are very reasonable on the programming cost. So If You are looking for a good company I'd definitely recommend CedCommerce
Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good. Easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service. I also use their JET integration app...both app works technically well and have good features. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.
The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help, questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.
We Are online retailers, Been In the Business for 8 Years Now. We Recently started working with CedCommerce and We have really enjoyed working with them. They have a terrific way of working there customers, They are always available, they're very very well trained and understand the problems that we have as online sellers with various marketplaces. Hence it is By far our best decision
We purchased integration to offer products on Jet.com and Walmart.com and the support executive has been very proactive and me and my supervisors are very happy. Since we had unique requirements, the support executive completed all our requirements. I highly recommend them.
We have been using (different) products of CedCommerce for a year now. They have been a great development partner for us (for Wordpress and Woocommerce). They helped us in developing plugins, programming for omnichannels, custom work to support B2B and B2C and most recently, they integrated our Woocommerce stores with several marketplaces.
We wanted to sell our products on different marketplaces but we had challenges of integrating our stores with those marketplaces. We turned to CedCommerce. They have been professional, responsive, and implemented all the features that we requested. Their support has been outstanding.
We have purchased Walmart Integration extension and Newegg extension. Installation was quick and easy and company have provided quick support to modify certain parts of integration extension to suit our business. Even though the company is situated in India, the time difference doesn’t makes any difference to the support.
I searched for many extensions for Marketplace but only CedCommerce extensions fulfilled my requirements and they really made pricethon what it is. CedCommerce Customer Care if unbeatable, they would help you with everything and have solutions to all your queries. I recommend CedCommerce to everyone who deals with Ecommerce.
I recommend Multi-Vendor marketplace solution highly as it is very good and extremely customizable – especially support. It’s round the clock available and guys – dedicated team - work tirelessly. We appreciate them and recommend them highly.
We purchased Multi-Vendor Marketplace and other Extensions from the CedCommerce. They are technically sound and professional. Support is great. They've helped us improve our performance. Highly Recommend.
To open my marketplace we considered several options like Shopify and Bigcommerce, however they don’t offer the degree of the customization (in a pricing) that CedCommerce does. The customization is 360 degree. Most importantly the support is awesome. We recommend Cedcommerce highly for online marketplace solutions.
Didn't find what you were looking or have further questions. Send us your query and hear directly from our experts within 24 hours.