How to write Good Title and Description for Amazon? – CedCommerce
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Writing Good Title and Description for the product is little-bit tricky. Product Title should be simple as simple as possible. Specific keyword must be used. Product title should contain mixed information . There are some guidelines which will help you arrive at the conclusion of the query – “How to write Good Title and Description for Amazon”
1. Basic Elements
There are 4 basic elements that amazon title Contain
- Brand Name
- Variation, Color or Flavor
Title of the product follows all basic requirements of the title as given by Amazon. Image Source: Amazon.com
Amazon provides some suggestions for sellers on creating titles, Good tittles should follow these rules-
- Capitalize first letter of each word
- Spell out measurements
- All numbers should be numerals (1,2,3,..)
- Ampersands (&) should not be used in titles unless they are part of the products brand name. Otherwise, “and” should be written out in lowercase letters
- Product title length must not exceed a maximum of 200 characters (including spaces) in all categories.
Product title must be as recommended by the Amazon and follows the guidelines of Amazon. Image Source: Amazon.com (Product Image guidelines on Amazon.com)
2. Good tittles What NOT include –
- Words in all CAPITAL LETTERS
- Seller information
- Promotions (Sale, 50% off)
- Suggestive commentary (Best, #1 Seller)
- Symbols ($,?,!)
- Size – if not relevant to product
- Color – if the product does not come in multiple colors
3. What Makes a Good Product Description
An ideal product description is no longer than one paragraph and is written with clear, easy to understand sentences.
Don’t attempt to make a product description something it’s not. As the product title field describes what a product is and not what it does, you shouldn’t attempt to turn essential content into enhanced content with HTML, Java, scripts, or special characters.
Product titles, product descriptions, and bullets must be clearly written and should assist the customer in understanding the product. . Image Source: Amazon.com (Product Image guidelines on Amazon.com)
Thanks for your Interest