Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace: Vendor Order Addon
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
The Vendor Order add-on facilitate vendors to use the complete functionality of the Orders that the admin has previously.
- The vendors can view their own order details in a more elaborate way.
- The vendors can now create the invoice for their own orders.
- Enables vendors to Ship their orders themselves.
- Permit Vendors to generate credit Memo for their orders if a customer wants to refund the order for any reason.
- Vendors will get a notification when a new order is placed or canceled.
- Allow vendors to send a request to the admin for their order payment.
Order Life Cycle
Vendor Order Configuration –
Oder Placed By the Customer –>
Shipment Generation By Vendor–>
- Go to –>Settings–>Shipping Setting
- Select country from the drop down
- Select state from the drop down
- Enter city name
- Enter Zip code
- Go to Settings–>Shipping Methods
- Select Yes from Active drop down
- Select allowed methods from the drop down
For payment request, Go to Transaction Requested Transaction