Learn How to sell on ManoMano Marketplace? A rising marketplace in eCommerce in France
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
ManoMano marketplace – the best places to find DIY and gardening tools in Europe. The ManoMano marketplace was established in 2013. It is one of the undisputed leaders in its niche. This marketplace attracts thousands of buyers from the best European economies. To sell on the ManoMano marketplace can serve as a piece of cake for those European online sellers selling in these categories.
In the words of ManoMano marketplace – ManoMano is the world’s leading digital experts in Home Improvement and Garden. They are continually working with the greatest eCommerce players in the market helping them increase their business and exposure on the web.
It is more of an aggregator marketplace as it doesn’t own the inventory and doesn’t offer logistics. Sellers are free to create their shipping policies.
Speaking in numbers:
- Over 950,000 regular customers visit
- More than a million products listed
- Operating in 6 countries (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom)
- Over 500 sellers across the globe.
Impressive….. Isn’t it?
What is ManoMano Marketplace? A Brief Introduction
- ‘Manomano’ sells the most affordable DIY, gardening tools, home improvement experts
- This marketplace also negotiates the pricing for their items.
- Mano mano ensures real-time stocking of products/items
- Enforces the delivery standard comply with seller shipping standards
Why Sell on ManoMano Marketplace?
Being Niche Marketplace, ManoMano possesses high expertise in the DIY and Gardening category. Moreover, it has experts who take care of all the needs of targeted audiences.
- It has a proactive ManoMano Community looking after the needs and troubleshooting any such issues.
- Also, it addresses all the unique needs of sellers.
- It has a website tailored as per the needs of the DIY and Gardening community.
- Also, the screening process of Mano mano is intense. They prefer the following things:
- quality sellers
- competitive pricing
- & quality service
- ManoMano is very strict to maintain great standards and a high-quality experience for its customers.
Top Categories to sell on ManoMano:
The most selling categories to sell on ManoMano marketplace include:
- Flooring, painting and decorating
- Heating & Plumbing
- Construction and Plumbing
- Garden & Outdoor
How to start selling on ManoMano?
As already mentioned, ManoMano follows a thorough screening process to select the best businesses. However, it has different set up addresses to contact customers across different countries. In order to get started with selling on ManoMano:
- Go to the following website links as per the country you wish to sell in:
- Click on Selling on ManoMano, and you will move to the following page:
- Click on Start.
- Now enter the necessary details of your company.
- Enter your VAT number
- Enter your Complete business name.
- Choose the categories you wish to sell in.
- In addition, you need to Enter your annual turnover.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Enter your name.
- Moreover, Provide a complete address.
- Enter the email address which you wish to associate with your ManoMano seller account
- The same goes for the phone number.
- Enter your website.
- After that, Submit.
- Once you’ve introduced yourself, on the other hand, ManoMano will work on screening.
- Once you are approved, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered number.
- Now you can proceed ahead to integrate your stores with ManoMano.
Do you know the best way to integrate your store with ManoMano? – It’s CedCommerce’s ManoMano Integration.
Click here to learn how to sell your store products on the ManoMano store.
CedCommerce ManoMano Integration:
The integration has the following benefits-
- Product listing: Sellers can import all of the products of their store on ManoMano at One-go.
- Manage Orders: It enables online sellers to accept orders of ManoMano from their store.
- Error Notification: Every marketplace has its set of guidelines for the products. In case the sellers fail to comply with them, the integration notifies them of all the actions.
- Profile Based Product Upload: This integration contains the mechanism which makes the product upload process more manageable. You can create the ‘profile of the products’ and use them to upload products of the same ‘profile’ for later usage.
- Email Notification: The seller receives the notification of new order creation, low stock availability. Above all, you will also receive an email if the product gets rejected from ManoMano due to invalid details.
- Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing. These are synced at regular intervals between their stores and ManoMano.com.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: The seller receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Bulk Product Upload System: Seller can upload the number of products on ManoMano.com using the bulk product upload feature.
Now, let’s move ahead to another interesting topic. The selling fees.
What Are The Selling Fees and Commission on ManoMano?
- To sell on ManoMano marketplace, you must pay a monthly seller subscription fee of €35 (excluding VAT).
- Moreover, there is an additional pay commission on each sale, which varies according to the product category you are selling in.
- However, the best part is that there are NO application fees for selling on ManoMano.
I guess we covered all the necessary aspects.
Wrapping it up, selling on the ManoMano marketplace could make you achieve your ecommerce goal efficiently. Before making a final move, learn and choose the right way to move ahead with the success jet. I hope this piece of advice will make your Manomano marketplace bucket more refined and efficient. Get in touch for more info on this, and do comment below for expert advice on the eCommerce marketplace domain.