Learn How to sell on ManoMano Marketplace? A rising marketplace in eCommerce in France
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
One the best place to find DIY and gardening tools, the ManoMano marketplace was established in 2013. Among the leaders in its niche, Manomano attracts thousands of buyers from the best European economies – Germany, the UK, France, Spain, and Italy. To sell on ManoMano marketplace can serve as a piece of cake for those European online sellers who are selling in these categories.
In the words of ManoMano marketplace – ManoMano is the world’s leading digital experts in Home Improvement and Garden which is continually working with the greatest eCommerce players in the market helping them increase their business and exposure on the web.
It is more of an aggregator marketplace as it doesn’t own the inventory and doesn’t offer logistics. Sellers are free to create their shipping policies.
Over 950 000 customers visit Manomano to choose from a million products offered by 500 sellers across France, Spain, Italy, the UK, and Germany.
What is ManoMano Marketplace? A Brief Introduction
- ‘Manomano’ finds out the most affordable DIY, gardening tools, home improvement experts and negotiates the pricing for their items
- Then the sellers chosen go through a thorough screening process to identify most deserving sellers
- Mano mano ensures real-time stocking of products/items
- Enforces the delivery standard comply with seller shipping standards
Why Sell on ManoMano Marketplace?
Being Niche Marketplace, ManoMano possesses high expertise in the DIY and Gardening category, and it has experts who take care of all the needs of targeted audiences.
- It has a proactive ManoMano Community looking after the needs and troubleshooting any such issues.
- Also, it addresses all the unique needs of sellers.
- It has a website tailored as per the needs of the DIY and Gardening community.
- Also, the screening process of Mano mano is intense, and it chooses quality sellers – competitive pricing & quality service – to maintain great standards and high-quality experience for its customers
Top Categories to sell on ManoMano:
The most selling categories to sell of ManoMano marketplace include:
- Flooring, painting and decorating
- Heating & Plumbing
- Construction and Plumbing
- Garden & Outdoor
How to start selling on Manomano?
As already mentioned, Manomano follows a thorough screening process to select the best businesses, and it has different setup addresses to contact them for customers across different countries. To get started with selling on Mano Mano:
- Go to the following website links as per the country you wish to sell in:
- Click on Selling on ManoMano, and you will move to the following page:
- Click On Start.
- Now enter the necessary details of your company.
- Enter your VAT number
- Enter your Complete business name.
- Choose the category(es) you wish to sell in.
- Enter your annual turnover.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Enter your name.
- Provide a complete address.
- Enter the email address which you wish to associate with your Manomano seller account
- The same goes for the phone number.
- Enter your website.
- After introducing yourself, ManoMano will work on screening
- Once you are approved, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered number.
- Now you can proceed ahead to integrate your stores with ManoMano.
Do You know the best way to integrate your store with ManoMano? – It’s CedCommerce’s ManoMano Integration.
Learn how to sell your store products on ManoMano store here:
Sell on ManoMano with CedCommerce:
Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, and Fruugo.com, it enables online sellers using eCommerce frameworks – Magento, Woocommerce and other to integrate their online store with Manomano.
The integration has the following benefits:
- Product listing: Sellers can import all of the products of their store on ManoMano at One-go.
- Manage Orders: It enables online sellers to accept orders of ManoMano from their store.
- Error Notification: Every marketplace has its set of guidelines for the products; if sellers fail to comply with them, the integration notifies them of all the actions.
- Profile Based Product Upload: This integration contains the mechanism which makes the product upload process more manageable. You can create the ‘profile of the products’ and use them to upload products of the same ‘profile’ for later usages.
- Email Notification: The seller receives notification of new order creation, low stock availability. You will also receive an email if the product gets rejected from ManoMano due to invalid details.
- Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between their stores and ManoMano.com.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: The seller receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Bulk Product Upload System: Seller can upload the number of products on ManoMano.com using the bulk product upload feature.
What Are The Selling Fees and Commission on ManoMano?
- To sell on ManoMano marketplace, you need to pay a monthly seller subscription fee of €35 (excluding VAT)
- There is an additional pay commission on each sale, which varies according to the product category you are selling in.
- The best part is that there are NO application fees for selling on ManoMano