Fruugo Marketplace Integration From CedCommerce Is Now Live On Shopify Store
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [March 5, 2018]: Today, CedCommerce, a multi-channel integration provider, announced the Fruugo Marketplace Integration with Shopify. Shopify Store sellers now sell on Fruugo Marketplace and Double their Profits. Online sellers can offer their items at Fruugo Marketplace by Utilizing CedCommerce Fruugo Marketplace Integration App.
Fruugo is a U.K. based Marketplace but also operates in other countries. Fruugo has more than 25 million active customers and Fruugo merchants supply covers more than 100,000 products. The two-thirds of all sales of Fruugo are from cross-border, with an average order value of €50.00.
Reasons To Choose Fruugo:
- Offer the products of online sellers in 32 countries.
- Fruugo gives the advantage to online sellers to avail their products in 11 languages and 11 currency types.
- Fruugo doesn’t charge any commission if sales don’t happen.
Features and Specifications of Fruugo Marketplace Integration:
- The integration app synchronizes the products and inventory status with Fruugo and If any changes made in products or inventory will reflect on Shopify in real time.
- Upload Bulk Products through CSV creation.
- Update vendors through notification about any Update or If any new order is placed email is sent to vendors.
- Periodic updates to ensure the highest performance and ensure the best value for services.
Pricing And Availability:
Fruugo Marketplace Integration App is available at official Shopify app store and can be installed from the respective page-
Fruugo is U.K. based E-commerce Marketplace. It operates globally and comprises thousands of sellers and catering to millions of customers. The e-commerce marketplace offer products in Sports and Fitness, Beauty and Health, Clothing, Home Improvements, and Furniture, Toys and Video Games.
Established in 2010, CedCommerce is an e-commerce web development agency which has to date enabled 3500+ sellers to sell across 40+ marketplaces and is the Official Channel Partner of Walmart, Newegg, Sears, Fruugo, and Tophatter.
More from CedCommerce: