CedCommerce partners with Privy: Helps Shopify sellers with sales
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon (17-12-2019): In an effort to help Shopify merchants CedCommerce partners with Privy, the company with most reviews on the Shopify app store. Privy enables 400,000+ eCommerce merchants to rapidly grow their email list, reduce cart abandonment, and drive online sales. Using Privy’s targeted onsite displays and automated emails, brands like FIGS, Keen Footwear, The Ellen Show, and Leesa Sleep turn more of their traffic into subscribers, customers, and advocates.
Privy’s Prominent Services:
- Mobile-Friendly display types including pop-ups, flyouts, spin to win wheels, banners and more.
- Single-use and bulk coupon code integration for Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Sync onsite data and contacts to more than 50 email marketing services like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Conversio, Bronto & more in addition to Privy’s baked in Email capabilities
- Run A/B split tests to understand what parameters or offers impact the conversion rate of a campaign.
- Run targeted, easily customizable campaigns based on customer behavior to acquire new customers and engage existing ones.
Perks of CedCommerce Privy Partnership:
- Personalized Shopify Store Development Service.
- Increase in email signups 7.5X with multiple Privy displays.
- 6.5% Cart Recovery Rate on cart abandonment emails through Privy email.
- Web store customization services to optimize eCommerce strategies.
In a conversation with Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal & Mr. Himanshu Rauthan, the Co-Founders of the company stated that:
This is a world of direct communication with the customers, thus, we did not want the Shopify merchants associated with us to lag behind in this regard.” After in-depth market research, we landed upon Privy to discover that this is the most reviewed app provider on the Shopify app store with over 22k reviews. Thus, it is quite popular among the Shopify Merchants.
Further, our Partnership Manager, Mohd Saquib told us that this partnership will broaden the scope of both companies. Since CedCommerce is involved in web store development and web store customization, it can work wonders with Privy. Privy has the sole focus of reducing abandoned carts, increasing cart value and email signups. Thereby, increasing the overall conversion rate and sales of the Shopify store.
Headquartered in Boston, Privy was founded in 2011. Since then it has been serving merchants selling on different frameworks like Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and many more to grow their email list, reduce abandoned carts and sell more online.
CedCommerce is an eCommerce company that has been catering to Shopify sellers and dropshippers from all the geographical locations to simplify their selling process with its Products and Services. It has been ensuring easy connectivity between online stores and the leading marketplaces to allow sellers to fulfill their dream of becoming prominent sellers in their niche.
With its store development, store customization, and digital marketing services, it has been helping the sellers. Thereby, increasing the visibility of their products and sell better.