Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Allowed only for Shopify Paid Stores
Note :-Please Enter Shopify Domain after Purchase like "shopname.myshopify.com", DO NOT USE "www.shopname.com".
Subscription Plans :-
Wish Shopify Integration facilitates Shopify store owners to have an ultimate selling experience by mapping their Shopify store with Wish.com. It synchronizes product listing and order management between Wish.com and Shopify Stores and automate the process. Wish Shopify Integration enables management of following features:
- i) Products Listing
- ii) Orders Management
- iii) Shipments Management
- iv) Return & Refunds Management
- v) Settlement of merchant payment sold on Wish.com
Wish Integration Benefits
- 1. Bulk Products Upload -The products can be uploaded on Wish.com both in bulk selecting them at once or manually through creation of CSV file. Also, archiving or unarchiving can be done in bulk using mass action feature.
- 2. Error Notification - If any error, during product upload, occurs due to invalid information and gets rejected by Wish, then the error gets listed in the product grid where the products are uploaded. Rectify the error and re-upload the product.
- 3. Complete Synchronization -The app synchronizes Shopify store with Wish.com. Any changes in inventory due to product purchase or quantity increase gets reflected both in Shopify store and on Wish.com.
- 4. Manage Orders -The app imports orders placed on Wish.com to your Shopify app instantly. The automated requests keep on updating the order list of your Shopify app store at regular intervals.
- 5. Automated Shipment -Shipstation or Shipworks is installed, then shipment is automatically done. Otherwise, the merchant can also manually ship the product as usual.
- 6. Return & Refund -The return and refunds are managed well in Wish Shopify Integration app. For any return generated on Wish, the automated requests fetch it from Wish and list it to your Shopify app store.
USP of CedCommerce Wish Shopify Integration App
Personal Account Manager
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Wish operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Wish API activation process and help you out to enable Wish Live API.
- Will provide assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Wish.
Our Dedicated Support
- Quick upgrade release, every time a new update/feature is dispatched by Wish.com
- Got queries? support team just a mail away Click Here.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id (live:cedcommerce).