Why to choose Etsy marketplace?
Etsy is a marketplace who sell their products through various website links specific to various countries, such as Etsy.com, Etsy.co.uk, Etsy.for, Etsy.it, Etsy.de, Etsy.se, and so on. They have a varied collection of clothing, accessories, and shoes online specific to the existing fashion of specific region or county. If you want to sell your products on their marketplaces, then you can very easily get your Prestashop store integrated with the Etsy marketplaces with the help of CedCommerce Etsy -Prestashop Integration extension. The Etsy-Prestashop Integration extension can help you to synchronize the product listing between your Prestashop store and the Etsy retailers. The Prestashop store owner can also manage the Etsy orders on the Prestashop stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Prestashop Store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy API and the Etsy -Prestashop Integration extension. One of the most important features is that it enables you to create the Etsy Categories and its dependent attributes on the Prestashop store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Prestashop store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Etsy marketplace.
Error Notification: If any error occurs while uploading the products, it gets recorded. After that, an error button appears on the grid.
Etsy Order Management: The newly placed orders on Etsy.com are automatically imported into the Prestashop store with all the required details as it is on Etsy.com.
Synchronized Inventory: Cedcommerce is specifically designed to scale with high volume, high SKU count, multi-supplier environments.
Real-time stock update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by Etsy.
Shipping: This feature helps to supports high volume shippers with commercial pricing.
Order Cancellation: Orders can be canceled via the order page. Once, the order gets canceled, a fee credit will be issued.
How to start selling on Etsy?
- Be a registered member to create a Etsy seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Prestashop store to Etsy marketplace.
- Etsy is a peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items.
Easy steps to start selling on Etsy:
Why Etsy-Prestashop Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Etsy operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Etsy API activation process and help you out to enable Etsy Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Etsy.