Why to choose Etsy marketplace?
Etsy is a marketplace who sell their products through various website links specific to various countries, such as Etsy.com, Etsy.co.uk, Etsy.for, Etsy.it, Etsy.de, Etsy.se, and so on. They have a varied collection of clothing, accessories, and shoes online specific to the existing fashion of specific region or county. If you want to sell your products on their marketplaces, then you can very easily get your Opencart store integrated with the Etsy marketplaces with the help of CedCommerce Etsy -Opencart Integration extension. The Etsy-Opencart Integration extension can help you to synchronize the product listing between your Opencart store and the Etsy retailers. The Opencart store owner can also manage the Etsy orders on the Opencart stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Opencart Store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy API and the Etsy -Opencart Integration extension. One of the most important features is that it enables you to create the Etsy Categories and its dependent attributes on the Opencart store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Opencart store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Etsy marketplace.
Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by Etsy.
Bulk Upload: Upload any number of products on Etsy.com using bulk product upload feature.
Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Opencart and Etsy.com.
Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock Starts diminishes, notification is sent informing the status.
Etsy Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through centralized order management system.
Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on Etsy|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Syncronization|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
Why Etsy-Opencart Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Etsy operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Etsy API activation process and help you out to enable Etsy Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Etsy.
How to start selling on Etsy?
- Be a registered member to create a Etsy seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Opencart store to Etsy marketplace.
- Etsy is a peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items.
Easy steps to start selling on Etsy:
- OAuth, OAUTH_REQENGINE_CURL should be installed in your Opencart store.
- For more details please click here.