[Webinar] Future and Fortunes of eCommerce businesses in light of COVID19
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [May 29th, 2020]: To understand the impact of COVID-19 on the eCommerce industry as well as to discuss the businesses that are blooming and marking their growth amidst the pandemic, CedCommerce is coming forward to host a webinar “Future and Fortunes of eCommerce businesses in light of COVID19” on June 02nd, 2020 at 11:30 am EST.
Why should you not miss this webinar?
In order to get familiar with the impact of COVID-19 on the eCommerce industry as well as to discuss the businesses that are growing, you should certainly not miss out on the webinar. In times like this, it’s important for entrepreneurs to keep an eye on the businesses that are growing to make sense of the opportunities available.
In our upcoming webinar, we ‘re going to discuss the changing trends in the eCommerce industry and tell you about industries that are on their way to success during COVID.
Agenda of the webinar
- How businesses are getting impacted during COVID?
- The diminishing gap between offline and online
- Degrees of impact on different sectors of eCommerce
- Businesses blooming during COVID
- How can CedCommerce help business owners?
The webinar will have Apurva Anand, Marketplace Solution Expert at CedCommerce, and Akanksha Singh, Marketing Expert at CedCommerce as the speakers.
Additional benefits of attending this webinar
- Takeaway tips straight in your mailbox that will help you grow your business post-pandemic.
- Get answers to all your questions regarding eCommerce solutions that help your business.
- Get a special discount on all CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Solutions.
Save the date: June 02, 2020, at 11:30 am EST.
A brief about CedCommerce
Founded in the year 2010, CedCommerce is one of the leading online solution providers. Aiming to make the internet a better place to sell, CedCommerce is revolutionizing the way eCommerce is perceived and performed.
Driven by a team of veterans, helping customers sell, expand, automate, and integrate their business to a number of marketplaces. CedCommerce develops marketplaces, integration extensions, online stores, smartphone applications, and everything eCommerce.