Streamline Multichannel Selling: Introducing CedCommerce x Zoho Inventory
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Today, CedCommerce announced its partnership with Zoho Inventory. This cloud-based inventory management software helps businesses of all sizes to streamline their inventory management, order fulfillment, and shipping operations. It is part of the Zoho business software suite, including CRM, finance, HR, and more.
Our latest “ CedCommerce for Zoho Inventory” solution connects Zoho Inventory with leading eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Magento. With just one app, you can sync multiple selling channels with Zoho Inventory Account. Thus, offering you limitless access to inventory and order management.
This collaboration acts as a central hub of Zoho Inventory Integrations for the sellers who sell online through their stores and marketplaces. With a team of experienced developers and designers, CedCommerce has helped thousands of businesses to launch and grow their online stores. Additionally, through the new IMS and OMS solution, the app is all set to ease sellers’ pain.
The CedCommerce for Zoho Inventory app is a game-changer for online store owners, allowing them to manage their inventory and orders with ease and efficiency.- SignUp to Zoho Inventory
How Can the CedCommerce For Zoho Inventory App Help Grow Your Business?
The CedCommerce for Zoho Inventory app offers a complete, Inventory and Order Management solution with capabilities to manage all aspects of your business, including:
- The Power of Data Sync: Automatically sync product information, orders, and shipping details in real-time. Sync data between Zoho and all connected selling channels like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Magento, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Stock and Inventory Update: The app updates inventory levels in real-time across all eCommerce platforms, reducing the risk of overselling and stockouts.
- Order and Product Sync: Guarantees that orders placed on eCommerce platforms are automatically synced and created on Zoho. Thus, making managing orders across multiple sales channels easier.
- Customer Management: Zoho allows sellers to send targeted and personalized communications to their customers. With customer information, businesses can segment them based on their interests, purchase history, and other criteria and send relevant and timely messages.
At CedCommerce, we understand that every eCommerce business is unique, so we believe in providing personalized support to our customers. With our latest app as well, we have ensured that every seller is assigned a dedicated account manager. Whether you need help setting up the app, managing your inventory, or optimizing your sales channels, your account manager will be there to provide expert advice and support.
The account manager is available round the clock if you ever wish to migrate from one platform to another. With CedCommerce and Zoho, you’ll never have to navigate the complex world of eCommerce alone.
A Message From Our CEO
“We’re thrilled to partner with Zoho Inventory to provide eCommerce store owners with a comprehensive inventory management solution. The global IMS market size is expected to reach USD 5 billion(approx) by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10%. This growth is driven by the increasing adoption of cloud-based IMS solutions, the need for real-time inventory visibility, and the rising demand for efficient supply chain management. With the CedCommerce for Zoho Inventory app, we can offer our customers a robust solution that simplifies inventory management and streamlines their eCommerce operations.”- said Abhishek Jaiswal, CEO of CedCommerce.
Zoho Data Center
- inventory.zoho.com – US region
- inventory.zoho.in– India
- inventory.zoho.eu – Europe
- inventory.zoho.com.au – Australia
- zoho.com/jp/inventory/ – Japan
Note: You can find our app on the BigCommerce app store.
Monitor Your Inventory and Orders with CedCommerce
The CedCommerce for Zoho Inventory app is all set to revolutionize how sellers manage their inventory and streamline their operations. The solution offers real-time stock sync across multiple online sales channels, centralized order fulfillment, and multi-warehouse management features.
Additionally, with a dedicated account manager provided by CedCommerce, sellers gain confidence in having the necessary support. That they need to succeed in the world of eCommerce. The app is a game-changer for eCommerce stores of all sizes. CedCommerce is thrilled to be at the forefront of this development in the industry.