Spook-up your store for Halloween with WooCommerce and WordPress services this holiday season.
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
The spookiest time of the year is here. And it’s high time to upgrade and transform your store with WooCommerce and WordPress themes for Halloween. Amidst the pandemic, it’s crucial to sustain the mood for the festival with special offers, discounts, and effective after-sale strategies. To help you keep up with the Halloween pace, we have come up with certain pointers that will come in handy while hyping up your store for the season.
Revamp & rebuild with Ced’s high-end WordPress Services.
Update your logo for Halloween for WooCommerce store.
Add popular Halloween-centric elements to your store’s logo like- skulls, spider webs, bats, skeletons, pumpkins, witches and brooms, etc. (Image) All you need to do is follow these simple steps and put up a new logo:
- Step 1- On the store’s dashboard, click on customize your site.
- Step 2- On the new redirected window, follow the SITE IDENTITY feature.
- Step 3- To ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE CUSTOM LOGO, simply click on SELECT LOGO and update the logo for your store.
Additionally, experiment with different colors, sound effects, and typography to match the festive spirit of Halloween to pique visitors’ interest.
Update your logo for the festival.
Feel free to add popular Halloween-centric elements to your store’s logo like- skulls, spider webs, bats, skeletons, pumpkins, witches and brooms, etc.
Therefore, all you need to do is follow these simple steps and put up a new logo:
- Step 1. On the store’s dashboard click on Customise your site.
- Step 2. On the new redirected window follow the SITE IDENTITY feature.
- Step 3- To ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE CUSTOM LOGO simply click on SELECT LOGO and update the logo for your store.
Experiment with different colors, sound effects, and typography to match the festive spirit of Halloween to pique visitors’ interest.
Alter your theme’s color.
Not to mention that WordPress provides more than 11,000 themes for an online store to choose from. Making your store more responsive and approachable these themes can easily uplift the mood of the visitor.
Under CUSTOMIZE YOUR SITE, look for ACTIVE THEME, and click on CHANGE so as to set store for Halloween with WooCommerce and WordPress services.
Simply search for “HALLOWEEN” in the search bar and the available free themes will be made visible to you.
Also, you can reach out to our professional WordPress experts for setting up premium themes for your store.
Go spooky with your font of WooCommerce store for Halloween.
The font for your store goes with the theme that you select. To spice things up, try adding a theme with a spooky font.
Look for the screenshot for once such as an example of a Halloween theme and set store for Halloween with WooCommerce and WordPress services.
Vamp your social media.
Spruce up your social media by adding a splash of Halloween icons for your social media covers. Regardless of the products you’re selling, visitors enjoy a well-decorated store with a great ambiance. Hence, social media is a great way of getting in the festive mood and letting your visitors feel the same.
Use Creepily Awesome keywords and revamp your content.
Carry out the appropriate keyword research and redefine your store’s content. The keyword is the link that ties your content to your customers and back to you. Hence, try crafting well-thought-out hashtags for your social media campaigns as well.
While doing the research for the keywords keep in mind your target audience and look at what they are searching for. Tools like Keyword Tool, Google Trends, etc might come in handy. Therefore, use your findings to further create hashtags and let your business be in focus.
Carry Halloween discount promotions.
Shoppers are always looking for the best deals and offer to buy. Tie up your visitors with amazing offers and mind-blowing deals:
- Dynamic and upfront offer on different product sections.
- Go with lucky draws, one-of-a-kind deals, or extra-hour sales to stand out.
- Use upsell and cross-sell for products in higher demand.
- Compare your strategies with your competitors.
The following examples show how to include Halloween themes in your email marketing campaigns in a variety of ways:
- Make use of traditional Halloween motifs- Witches, ghosts, zombies, and black cats are all popular Halloween icons. A truly terrifying campaign, on the other hand, may necessitate a little more ingenuity than simply placing a ghoul into your standard design.
- Don’t be scared to utilize a few clever puns- Whatever your top client demographics are, you can be sure that witty puns are a Halloween marketing standard. It’s also a simple way to add some lighthearted charm to your Halloween marketing efforts.
- Use orange and black—tastefully- Because orange and black are the official Halloween colors, including them in your Halloween marketing may seem like a no-brainer. If orange isn’t your favorite color, stick to black, white, and grey as your primary hues, with orange serving as a strategic accent.
- Change up your automation – Automations are sometimes referred to as “set it and forget it” campaigns, in which you build things like abandoned cart emails, welcome series, and win-backs once and then leave them to make you money. However, upgrading your automated emails with a seasonal flair is a smart decision.
Reward your loyal customers.
Along with spicing up for your store, additionally, provide an offer or ‘reward program’ to members with double points or discounts on Christmas purchases if they buy Halloween items, or send out digital messages promoting Christmas specials after Halloween sales.
Refresh your customer loyalty marketing with targeted tailored prizes and offers, as well as consumer data supplied in real-time to your CRM systems.
Hourly and countdown sales.
The greatest time to run promotional deals and obtain the highest conversion rate is during the holiday season. Shoppers, particularly online purchasers, are highly price-elastic at these events since deals and offers are everywhere and they have so many options to compare. Therefore, It’s recommended that you mix products into bundles using up-sell and cross-sell strategies, as well as large discounts, and offers to sell in bulk these days.
People will conclude their pre-holiday buying when the holiday finishes, therefore the closer it comes to the holiday, the more urgent your bargains must be. Daily flash offers with enticing headlines like ONLY TODAY, DISCOUNT VALID UNTIL MIDNIGHT, DEALS ARE GONE IN 1 HOUR….definitely work on special sales events.
Other marketing takeouts for your store.
Along with the above-mentioned ways, you must keep an eye out for certain additional marketing techniques around the festive season to set store for Halloween with WooCommerce and WordPress services.
- Plan ahead- It’s important that you plan and keep a checklist of your strategies ahead of time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Try free Shipping- Consider free shipping as an additional benefit to your customer. With the festive rush free shipping excites shoppers and increases the chances of conversion.
- Run a Halloween contest- Play trick-or-treats with your visitors via the Halloween contest providing gift coupons or other such offers to the winners.
- Work on the check-out process- Put in extra effort on your check-out process. Make the process easy for the shoppers to avoid cart abandonment.
- Optimize the mobile version of your website- Keep in check your website’s speed on different devices.
- Write blogs- One way of spreading the word about your brand is through blogging. If you haven’t already done it, consider blogging about your product line to increase your visibility.
- Halloween Advertising- Invest in paid advertising such as GOOGLE ADS and brew it up on different social channels. Promote and remind your customers through email marketing.
WooCommerce Mobile App service.
It’s critical to make things user-friendly and accessible as digital resources become more technologically advanced. To make things easier, CedCommerce is at your service with WooCommerce Smartphone App, bringing your business within reach and practically on your mobile screen.
Summing it up:
There are hundreds of Halloween marketing ideas out there to help you advertise your sales campaign on October 31st. Experience full-fledged digital solutions – from tweaking up store for Halloween with WooCommerce and WordPress services to product feed management and optimization aligned with 24/5 expert support setup.