In a run-up to Shopify Unite, CedCommerce reveals its Q1, 2018 targets, adds 1000 online merchants this quarter
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [May 7, 2018] – The official channel integration partner of Walmart ecommerce, Deloitte Fast 50 India & Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC winners for two consecutive terms 2016 & 2017 and 3500+ success stories – all three have one thing in common – CedCoss (or, CedCommerce – an e-commerce arm of CedCoss).
The announcement comes just before Shopify Unite, the annual marquee event taking place from 7-9 May in Toronto Canada. “It is a great time to share this news with Shopify family as a kind gesture to Tobi Lutke, the CEO of Shopify who has created a burgeoning apps ecosystem, says Abhishek Jaiswal, Co-founder CedCommerce.
Meeting the Goals:
This has been the 3rd straight quarter where the company achieved its projection. Q3, 2017 target was 300 merchants; Q4, 2017 targets stood at 500, and Q1, 2018 target was twice the previous one which company achieved with great success.
Currently there are 3500+ customers which have received 100,000+ orders and in the process sold GMV worth 50 million.
The SaaS-based Service:
The visibly happy Abhishek and Himanshu, the two co-founders, say “We find Shopify Multichannel Apps to be the best mode for offering this service. Being a DIY platform, general entrepreneurial fraternity prefers Shopify as it gives them the agility to focus on the tasks that matter – marketing and customer outreach”
The success recipe from the Words of Co-founders →
- The flexibility marketplaces offer. He says, “ Merchants are generally concerned with the marketing strategy for their stores and majority of them lack long-term sales strategy enabling them to craft a winning sales funnel. Selling on marketplaces enables them to bypass these steps as it doesn’t require any digital marketing efforts. All it requires is to abide by the guidelines of each marketplace.”
- The second and most probably the biggest key to the success is impeccable support, Himanshu adds, “the online selling requires the handling of sophisticated technology and voluminous data, the convergence of two can be a big pain point for any merchant, therefore, support at each stage of the cycle is indispensable. We align dedicated account manager soon after the purchase of an app”
Both added, “All the sales amassed are due to superior product quality and the word-of-the-mouth promotion from the merchants. In fact, almost 90% of 186 received rates the apps as 5 start clearly lauds the painstaking support from their dedicated account managers”.
Tryst with Shopify:
The company developed its first app –– for the Shopify Multichannel App stores few years back, and then came . The Walmart app contributed substantially in making Cedcommerce the official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart e-commerce.
Moreover, the company has worked with 100+ Shopify Plus clients helping it to get deeper insights and thus delivering the app at par with Shopify plus guidelines and parameters.
Also, the company was among the sponsors of the first-ever A Day with Shopify event reads a blog by Abhishek Jaiswal on his LinkedIn profile to break the news of Cedcommerce sponsoring the event.
The Meteoric Rise:
And since the company’s growth has followed upward trajectory. The company launched integration services with Pricefalls. These apps enable Shopify sellers easily onboard their inventory on these e-commerce marketplace platforms., , , , and and
Also, the company offers DIY customized native app builder for Android and Apple store i.e. enabling Shopify merchants toon-the-go.
The Business Model:
The apps follow a subscription-based model. Merchants can subscribe to the Monthly, Half-yearly or Annual plans depending on their needs. Also, the app comes with Free trial plans, providing them the timeline to get well-versed with app functionality.
Same goes for the MageNative – the DIY customize app builder which enables the merchants to cut the time on project timeline for mobile app development and brings down the development prices drastically to only $20 a month.
The vision ahead is to offer integration services for all the digital touchpoints consumer takes to start the purchase of the products – social commerce, messenger services, comparison engine and shopping engine.
- Wish and Best Buy Canada Integration apps are under Shopify screening process and will be available for use in immediate future.
- The company’s aim for Q2, Q3 and Q4, 2018 is to develop marketplace integration for all the marketplaces present in geographies where Shopify has a strong foothold.For North America & Europe: Amazon, eBay, Walmart Canada, Walmart DSV, Etsy, Newegg B2B, Cdiscount, Tesco, Gumtree, OnBuy, ASOS, Allegro, Zalando, Zazzle, DaWanda.
For APAC Region: Aliexpress, JD.com, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Lazada,, Catch.com.au, MercadoLibre, and Graysonline.Note: Aliexpress & Mercadolibre will be developed as Dropshipping apps.
- Shopping feeds and Comparison engine related products delivery also finds it place in the roadmap. The products are Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, NexTag, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com and Shopzilla.
CedCommerce Multi-Channel Apps:
CedCommerce News: cedcommerce.com/blog/news-updates/
CedCommerce Blogs: cedcommerce.com/blog
CedCommerce on Social Media