Excel cross-border eCommerce, sell on fruugo in 2020
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
2020 is approaching, buyers all around the globe are ready with their list of items they wish to purchase this new year 2020.
And the very first platform they will look for is global marketplaces, As a seller, you should awaken yourself now in order to attain the maximum profit.
To gain profit, you should go for a global marketplace that has a giant customer base, give additional perks to its sellers and customers, should allow cross-border eCommerce and most importantly it should be easy to use, and these benefits are widely depicted by Fruugo Marketplace.
Selling on Fruugo is an entirely different experience for its sellers as their fee structure and features are different from the rest of the leading global marketplaces.
What is Fruugo?
Fruugo is an online shopping platform where you can discover and buy all kinds of products sold by best online retailers. Above all, Fruugo makes shopping simple for both-sellers and buyers.
They are available in your language, show prices in your currency, and also offer the payment methods you’re used to.
Fruugo is among the fastest-growing open marketplaces of the world has more than 1,500,000 customers worldwide, is now available in 46 countries with over more than 1000 featured brands.
Let’s have a look at these features of Fruugo which will amaze you
- No listing fees- you read it correctly, One of the fastest-growing global marketplaces, Fruugo takes no listing fee from its sellers, this attracts sellers from different marketplaces to shift, and integrate their online store on fruugo.
However, Fruugo charges only 15% of the total transaction per sale (varies for different product types).
- Fruugo now expanded to 46 countries- Earlier, Fruugo was available in 32 countries, but now they are expanding their location to 14 more countries which simply means more customers, more products, more exposure. The countries are-
Ireland France Germany Spain Portugal Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg Poland Austria Italy Denmark Sweden Finland Czechia Estonia Greece Hungary Latvia Lithuania Romania Slovakia Norway Switzerland Russia South Africa United States Canada Australia New Zealand China Japan India Saudi Arabia Qatar Bahrain U.A.E. Egypt Kuwait Israel Turkey Malaysia Philippines Singapore South-Korea United Kingdom
- The number of languages and currencies Fruugo support- You will be surprised to know that Fruugo supports 28 languages. This cancels all the linguistic barriers among the sellers and buyers community. In addition, they also support 31 currencies for ease in the process of buying and selling.
- Automatic language and currency conversion- Enhance the efficiency of your cross-border trade by automatic language and currency conversion of your products. You only have to upload your product in the language you desire, and your product language will transform according to the country. In conclusion, You don’t have to perform manual modifications also you don’t have to pay any extra charges for this service.
Benefits of Fruugo’s expansion in 14 more countries
1- eCommerce sales of those 14 countries-
All those 14 countries who have acquired fruugo have seen a great rise in eCommerce sales
2- Their eCommerce ecosystem-
Most of their eCommerce ecosystem contains the categories which are generally favorable to what Fruugo sells.
Scope of Fruugo in 2020 and beyond
As per Fruugo.com Alexa traffic graph (12 months period), fruugo sales have a great hike-
We can expect even more rise in the upcoming years because Fruugo provides benefits different from other global leading marketplaces.
Sales on Fruugo
Fruugo shows a massive increase in sales for the last few years. Therefore, This growth helped it to rank among the top Europian and global marketplaces. Fruugo has grown its annual sales by 116% for the last three years.
- Fruugo was ranked 24 on the annual Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 league table, which lists private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest-growing sales.
- They are also ranked 79 among the top leading global eCommerce giants, having annual visits about 4.6 M which is increasing day by day.
How Fruugo can benefit you in 2020
Due to its regular popularity in sellers and customer community, and its rise among the top Europian as well as among the global level marketplaces, a very high scope of sales can be expected from this B2B marketplace in 2020. Because it provides crazy perks to its sellers as well as to the customer community, Fruugo is expanding globally.
In the following ways, Fruugo can accelerate your sales in 2020-
- According to the data, Fruggo’s annual sale has increased by 116%, and as a seller, it is a better move to stabilize on a marketplace that is growing. Because it will be quite difficult to stabilize on grown-up marketplaces like- Amazon, Walmart, etc. and 2020 is a good way to kick start your selling journey on Fruugo.
- You will get more exposure to customers because now Fruugo has expanded to 46 countries. Similarly, Customers will also be benefited, as they will be able to discover more and buy unique products from different regions.
Top-selling categories on Fruugo are- Electronics, Fashion, Home and living, Shoes, Fitness, and Kids.
- Moreover, inconvenience related to the currencies or payment related issues will not be there as Fruugo enables sellers to process their work in 31 currencies. In addition, there is an option for the sellers to accept the payment methods according to their convenience.
- The ‘No listing and registration fee’ feature of Fruugo is more excites more customers to sell on Fruugo and also likely to help and benefit them as they don’t have to pay even a single penny before selling.
- Fruugo features more than 1000 brands and deals with approx 100,000 customers, and their two-third of all the sales are cross-border. In conclusion, Their customers will be double after the extension to 14 new countries.
Some fresh tips for Fruugo sellers
- Widen your reach- Why sell amongst the few when you can spread your visibility to 46 different countries.
Fruugo allows easy cross-border eCommerce with automatic language and currency conversion. So, why not enjoy the perks to the fullest by trading in more countries in 2020.
- Offer Free Shipping– Shipping charges are never given happily by the customers. So why not just eliminate that?
As a seller, you may never love to throw this offer but this is what attracts the customer generally. So, if you offer free shipping to your customers in 2020, then would love to buy from you again and again.
- Discount Prices- Discounts catch the eye of a buyer among the bundle of products. They are more likely to go for a product with a discount. Therefore, jump into 2020 with a bucket full of discounts on your products. Don’t worry about the loss of giving a discount as they will end up giving you even more benefits.
- SEO tips- SEO helps your products to rank well on search results. For example, if you have clothing products on Fruugo and you have implemented the SEO tips properly, then your product will rank on top of the result when someone searches for clothes.
Here are some SEO tips to enhance your product visibility-
- The standard character limit of the meta-title of a product is 55-60. If you’ll maintain this limit then your products are likely to rank well among the tons of products.
- The standard character limit of the meta description of your product is 155-160. Maintaining this limit will also benefit you widely to rank higher.
- Give proper product tags to your product. This channelizes your product to the exact category where it lies. This makes it more understandable to the machine and will definitely increase your product visibility.
- Add relevant keywords in the meta description, and meta title. This is the most important step, add the keywords related to your product in the heading and description.
Did you know: Fruugo is ranked 3rd by Deloitte in terms of growth among the north-west region.
How Fruugo can escalate your Cross-border eCommerce
Cros-border eCommerce refers to selling irrespective of geographical boundaries.
- Most of the merchants are now practicing Cross-border eCommerce, as it gives more profit and also creates an international brand reputation.
- Fruugo is the best option in order to attain profitable Cross-border eCommerce because Fruugo is Europe based, and as we know Europe is the epicenter of Cross-border eCommerce. Therefore, we can expect remarkable cross-border sales in 2020 if you sell on fruugo.
- Fruugo allows Cross-border to 46 countries. The language conversion of all your product details will be done automatically by fruugo for your seamless cross-border eCommerce. In addition, fruugo also takes care of your international shipping and cost.
- The system of multicurrency, multi-language and multi-country helps buyers and sellers to contact and transact in a better way.
In addition, visit this link to sell on fruugo seamlessly- How to sell on Fruugo
Listen to our Spotify Podcast for emerging trends shaping the eCommerce in 2020!
In other words,