Benefits and Risks Of Using Facebook Business Page
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
With more than 80 million small & medium-sized businesses successfully running, Facebook serves as a perfect business platform to reach and connect with potential customers. Here’s a list of all the advantages and disadvantages of the Facebook Business page:
Benefits of Facebook business page
Facebook for Business makes it very easy for you to reach out to your targeted demographics. Once your Facebook page is set up, you can reach your customers through Facebook ads, posts, and various marketing strategies. Thus helping you to boost your product visibility across the platform and get more engagement for your brand. So here are some of the benefits of the Facebook business page.
- Brand Development & Awareness: Through the Facebook page, you can expose your business to a global audience hence work on your brand development.
- Increased Website Traffic: Display your products, posts, ideas with your Facebook business page, and drive customers to your website.
- Get Leads for your business: Display your business in a positive light. Showcase your products and ideas in your posts to target your audience’s interest. This will, in turn, help you generate leads for your business.
- Establish A Social Conversation: Establish your communications with your clients via messages. And interact with your Facebook users through the medium of Facebook ads.
- Get Business Insights: Get all your business insights with the Facebook page. For example, you can now look after your post reach, Facebook ad insights and plan for a better strategy for the future.
- Increased engagements: The probability of engagements with potential clients increases multi-folds on Facebook. You can now build your audience on the Facebook business page through ad targeting.
- Surfacing business across Facebook networks: You can increase your social network by expanding your business across Facebook commerce surfaces like Facebook Shops, Drops, Page Shop and Instagram Shopping.
Proactively reach new customers by getting your business across Facebook surfaces & accomplish your business goals. Want to know how? Connect with us now!
Risks of Using Facebook for business
It takes time to run a Facebook for Business strategy. Daily monitoring is required to reduce the shortcoming. For this, you need to build up your content marketing strategy, target your potential customers, build social marketing strategies, and much more. So, let’s explore the risks of the Facebook business page.
- Considerable Initial Investment: The process of creating your Facebook page can be quite hectic and not only requires time but also hefty planning.
- Marketing Skills: You need to develop certain marketing skills for your business. Plan on creating engaging content that benefits your business needs.
- Limited Organic Reach: Due to its rapidly growing customer base, Facebook has introduced algorithms that limit your posts’ organic reach to specific users only. You need to use Facebook ads to boost your posts.
- Negative Reviews in Public: The two-way conversation sometimes turns to be catastrophic for businesses. To avoid; if a customer posts any negative reviews publicly, you need to respond immediately.
How to reduce the shortcomings of the Facebook business page?
To manage the risks of the Facebook page, gain benefits of Facebook business page and initiate effortless selling across the platform; you can follow the following tips:
- Be consistent with your brand image: Add all the necessary information regarding your business. Make sure your Facebook page represents your brand and ideas. This will in turn, help you drive more customers to Facebook Shop through the business page.
- Follow Facebook terms and conditions: Facebook launches its terms and conditions at regular intervals. Remember to review the privacy, policy, and procedural guidelines.
- Coordinate with Facebook partners: Integrating your business to Facebook surfaces through Facebook partners can help you with a hassle-free selling experience and time-to-time customer support services.
Now, WooCommerce and Shopify retailers can integrate their stores to Facebook commerce surfaces through Social Commerce and Facebook & Instagram Shopping apps. Besides, Magento owners can now list down their inventories on Facebook Shop through Facebook Shop Magento 2 integration.
Is Facebook Good For Business?
During the first quarter of 2021, Facebook reported almost 1.88 billion daily active users. With that said, Facebook offers you with variety of features. You can now expand your product reach on Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, Drops, Shopping in Reels, and much more. Through which you can extend your business horizon in absolutely no time. Let’s explore how is Facebook a good platform for your business:
- If you have a well-established business and planning to boost your engagement across the platform; then Facebook is the best platform for you. Facebook has an active audience and will drive you more sales if you are willing to invest.
- Facebook has launched Facebook Shops on 19th May 2020 to help sellers survive in this critical situation. You can now surface your products across Facebook and Instagram through one single storefront.
- As an eCommerce business, listing your products via a Facebook business page can be a perfect choice. All you need to do is create a Facebook Shop or a Page Shop; through the Business Manager. Add phone number, contact information and link your products through your business account. Redirect customers directly to your website for checkout hence increasing traffic for your store.
- You can now also leverage Instagram Shopping, Drops, and Shopping in Reels. Simply connect your Facebook business page with your Instagram account and get your products across Instagram surfaces.
- To make the selling process more seamless for the seller, Facebook has launched the checkout feature for all the US sellers. The feature will soon be available to more regions. Besides, all the Non-US sellers can leverage multichannel selling through solutions from partners.
Did you know that expanding your business to reach a wider audience has become much easier with Business partners? Connect with the Facebook Business partners to onboard with utmost ease; and unlock friction-free selling experience across Facebook commerce surfaces, all with CedCommerce.
So, it all boils down to the fact that there are numerous benefits of the Facebook business page; and especially when your business is eCommerce. Thus, Facebook can prove to be a perfect platform for your business. But we could not decline to the fact that for new or small businesses; there are a few challenges and risks of using Facebook business page too.