[Now Live] Much awaited HubSpot Magento 2 Integration is now available on Magento Marketplace
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon (29th August 2018): One of the most anticipated and coming of age e-commerce solutions, the HubSpot Magento 2 Integration Extension now gets live and available on Magento Marketplace in a recent occurrence. To the online sellers’ delight, this SaaS model-based extension connects the Magento 2 store with HubSpot and sends all the crucial data from the store to HubSpot, enabling the merchants to have a better understanding of their business as well their customers.
Developed on the model of HubSpot’s e-commerce bridge API, this extension can now be acquired by the e-commerce merchants from any corner of the globe, from the Magento Marketplace.
You may have a sneak peek at some of its up-to-the-minute features mentioned below.
- Product Sync– The product details can be sent to HubSpot from Magento 2 store.
- Customer Sync– Customer details such as email, first & last Name, company etc can be synced between the seller’s Magento store and HubSpot.
- Deal Sync– All the Magento orders with information such as deal stage and name, closed won & lost reason, close date, amount, etc can be synced between Magento and HubSpot.
- Line Item Sync – It is to let sellers know in detail about the products’ performance. The HubSpot E-Commerce Integration lets the sellers sync the product ID, deal ID, discount, quantity etc between Magento and HubSpot.
The benefits that sellers get with these features work efficiently and help the sellers leverage the further features such as-
- Marketing Automation – For self-operating e-mail marketing.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery – For the recovery of the shopping cart which has been left abandoned, by sending an e-mail to the customers and persuading them to take an action.
- RFM Segmentation – To categorize the customers on the basis of Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value (RFM).
- Workflow – For creating the workflow as to when and how often emails are to be sent to the customers.
- Smart List – For categorizing the customers and creating a list of customers on the basis of their activities.
- ROI Tracking – For understanding how much revenue your campaigns are generating and what is the conversion rate.
Pricing – Apart from these features, the extension brings one more good news for the sellers with its pricing. This extension is available free of cost and the service consist of two pricing plans , Basic plan(free forever) and Advance plan (19$/month or 189$/year)
For complete information about the HubSpot Magento 2 Integration Extension or to buy it, you may click the link given below-
Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/ced-hubspot-magento-2-integration.html
CedCommerce Store: https://cedcommerce.com/hubspot-ecomm-bridge-integration
We are now Hubspot Certified App Partners committed to delivering top-notch solutions that help you connect, expand and scale at lightning speed.
Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading e-commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience for sellers worldwide easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Fruugo, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, and many other leading marketplaces.
With its vast range of solutions, it enables the merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as Magento, Magento 2, WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.
For additional info: