Get More Opportunities on Magento Marketplace from Cedcommerce
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Cedcommerce announces a new opportunity for the Magento Marketplace sellers who are looking forward to integrating their stores with Marketplaces. Now, Lazada, Walmart, Sears, Catch Magento 2 Integration are available on Magento Store.
Cedcommerce also provides other extensions such as ebay, Jet, and Etsy Integration for Magento 2.
Features of the Integration extensions:
1) Unlimited Uploading of products – These extensions don’t put any bar on the number of products to be uploaded to Marketplaces. It facilitates the hassle-free uploading of products from seller panel.
2) Bulk Uploading – These extensions enable uploading your products to marketplaces in just a single click.
3) Auto-Synchronisation of Inventory – These integrations facilitate the auto synchronization of inventory and product status with Marketplaces and thereby the changes made on stores get reflected on Marketplaces and vice-versa.
4) Auto-fetch orders – Now, the seller does not need to access it’s seller panel several times. Crons help in auto synchronization of orders from the marketplace seller panel to the Magento store.
5) Notifications – Sellers get the notification of the orders generated from Marketplace through this extension in two ways- on their Magento store and on their registered e-mail.
6) Archive and Unarchive Products – This extension facilitates the seller to enable or disable it’s products on Marketplaces using the extension’s Archive & Unarchive feature. While the Archive will disable your products on Marketplace, Unarchive will enable the archived products on Marketplaces.
Availability of Extensions
These extensions are available at very affordable prices on https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=cedcommerce
|Magento Marketplace Extensions||
|Lazada Magento 2 Integration|
|Walmart Magento 2 Integration|
|Catch Magento 2 Integration||Click Here|
|Sears Magento 2 Integration||Click Here|
Cedcommerce was established in 2010, It is an e-commerce web development corporation. It has enabled 3500+ active sellers to sell successfully across 40+ marketplaces and also Cedcommerce is the official channel integration partner of marketplaces like Walmart, Newegg, Sears, fruugo and Tophatter.
Sears marketplace has covered the large area in Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and other countries as well. It has millions of visitors who visit their site every week. Sears uses a new innovative methodology that allows you to advertise or sell your products on your websites that are managed and operated by Sears Holdings Management Corporation, on behalf of it and its affiliates. It helps to open your business to millions of customers.
Lazada is the topmost e-commerce selling website in South East Asia. It was launched in 2012. As an explorer of e-commerce in south-east Asia, Lazada has more than 1,45,000 local and international sellers, as well as 3,000 brands and 560 million consumers.
The name of Walmart is counted as the largest sellers in the US and Europe. They started with a single store and with the simple idea of selling they have grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world.
Nowadays, More than 270 million customers and members visit their more than 11,700 stores very week. With the financial year 2018 and a revenue of $500.3 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide.
Nowadays catch has become Australia’s largest e-commerce website with an almost linear growth that has seen more than 2 crore brands and becoming the household names over the last 10 years. With over 450,000 visits and 8,000 orders coming in each day, they constantly seek ways to enhance operations for the future.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
CedCommerce Multi Channel Plugins:
CedCommerce News: cedcommerce.com/blog/news-updates/
CedCommerce Blogs: cedcommerce.com/blog