Magento 2 store locator extension- find your nearest store
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
With the Magento 2 store locator extension your customer can easily find the nearest store and can obtain the direction too by entering their location . Search result will be available in a list and on Google Maps directly on your website. If you are having more than 1 physical store then it will be difficult to manage multiple stores located in various locations.
The store locator service allows customers to find locations of the store within proximity of an address or pincode or within a selected region. The Magento 2 store locator extension also helps to find important information about each store, including its address, phone number, hours of operation, and sometimes directions to the stores.
Magento 2 store locator extension overview-
CedCommerce’s Magento 2 store locator extension allows the admin to create multiple stores. Now listing the available stores is no longer a feasible solution. Instead, admin also needs to show the map( via latitude and longitude ) to help the users find the nearest store,so that customers can easily find the nearest store. They can also search the store by pincode or city.Its user friendly interface and high search accuracy helps the front-end users to find the desired stores.
The Store Locator extension magento 2 allows the admin to set up unlimited stores as per the requirement, showing address, opening and closing date and time of each store for the convenience of users, so that the users can select the required store.
Store locator magento 2 extension features –
- Admin can create multiple stores as per the requirement.
- Admin can specify the store location description such as address, working hours, telephone, etc.
- Admin also gets the facility to locate the created stores on the Google map.
- Admin can verify that the store created by him shows correct location on map.
- Customer can search the nearest store location.
- Customer can search any store by country, state or zip code.
- Customer can view the result of the nearest store form on Google Map.
- Customer can search the store range wise.
How Magento 2 store locator extension works?
At admin panel-
After the successful installation of Store Locator magento 2 extension admin can enable the store locator which will then be available at front end.
Admin can now perform the following tasks-
Add new store details-
- Store Status: Select Enabled to keep the store active.
- Store Name: enter the name of the store.
- Store Country: enter the country name.
- Store Region: enter the region of the store.
- Store City: enter the city of the store.
- Street Name/No.: enter the address.
- Zip/Postal Code: enter the PIN code.
- Store Phone No: enter the phone number of the store.
- Store View: select the required store view.
- Description: enter the description of the store.
- Store Image: select the store image.
In the right panel, under Google Map Information, enter the following details
In the right panel, under Store Opening Information, enter the following details:
- Opening Hour (In 24hr format): Select the time when the store opens.
- Closing Hour (In 24hr format): Select the time when the store is closed.
- Opening Day: Select the day when the store opens.
- Closing Day: Select the day when the store is closed.
Edit existing stores details-
- Click the row of the required store that the admin wants to edit.
- Make the changes as per the requirement.
- Click the Save Store button.
Delete the stores-
At customer end-
The front-end users can do the following tasks:
- Under STORES LOCATION, all the available stores details are listed.
- Search Store: Click to search the required store.
- Search Closest Store: Click to search the nearest store.
- Show All Store on Map: Click to view all stores on the map.
- Enter the required search criteria in the respective fields.
- Click the Search button.
Enter the values in the following fields:
- Range (In Km)
- Region / State
The store locations based on the result are listed under STORES LOCATION and also located on the Google map.
Magento 2 store locator plugin benefits-
- Increase footfall by providing the store information to the customer they need to find the stores easily.
- Good relationship with customer-store owner can meet the customer in person.
- Better utilization of the resource-you don’t have to employ staff to answer general queries about opening times.
- Easy to find your most loyal customers- It is a easiest way to identify your most loyal customers.
Store locator extension magento 2 pricing-
You can refer to the following link in order to know more about the description,pricing etc.
CedCommerce’s store locator extension magento 2 helps customers to search the nearest stores available for them. Once it is installed on your site, customers can easily search a store location that best matches their requirement. The store locator extension magento 2 will display all the results as per the search such as radius, country ,region/state, city and zip code. Even sometimes customer don’t know about the nearest store. They just need to open search closest store and fill the details. This way they can quickly go to the suitable store without checking their location.
You can also refer Magento 2 Store Locator Guide: Magento 2 Store Locator Admin Guide