EBS payment method, making people successful in a changing world
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Nowadays people all over the world are shopping on the internet; it is an upcoming, fast-spreading way of doing business than traditional retail model. Ecommerce store owners are coming to realize that online presence is mandatory for them. E-commerce sites make use of online payment, Which refers to digital transactions. Online payment processor has transformed the business processing by reducing the paper work and manpower. Online payment is a less time taking process thereby helping business to grow. EBS Payment Method to your Magento 2 store allow sellers to accept customer credit/debit card payments online through India’s EBS payment gateway.
About EBS payment method-
EBS (E-Billing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) is a Part of Ingenico Group. And is the first Indian merchant account provider to achieve the PCI DSS 3.0 standards of compliance. EBS has been serving for more than 8000 partners that include industries like retail, education, travel, government and many other sections. This online payments solution combines the two essential elements you need to start selling online: an internet merchant account and a payment gateway.
EBS payment method provides a wide range of payment options that include net banking, debit cards(Allahabad bank,Axis bank,BOI etc) and credit cards(Visa,Master card,Maestro,AMEX JCB,Diners etc).
Magento 2 EBS payment extension
EBS payment facilitates online purchases from a merchant’s Magento 2 website and helps them to collect payment from the end customers through credit and debit cards. It is an intermediary that assembles the online payment options offered by various banks, cash card brands and many other payment processors onto a single platform with easy integration to merchant’s website.
To use this extension, you must have EBS API details, namely the Account ID, Secret Key and Hash type which you can get from EBS website. With the correct API credentials you can integrate EBS Online Payments with your Magento 2 website. You can test the integration in test mode and when you’re ready to go live, just switch from test mode to live mode.
Benefits of the Magento 2 EBS Payment Gateway-
- Supports payment from various credit cards ex-Visa, MasterCard etc.
- Safe and Secure
- Supports test environment.
- Supports multiple transaction types-
- Authorize only: This method only validates and authorizes credit card details on checkout and reserves that amount from customer’s account which can be captured later on, usually after the shipment or delivery of the product.
- Authorize & Capture: The standard credit operation where the order amount is captured from the customer’s account and its invoice is generated instantly on checkout.
- Ability to go online in 96 hours.
- Small & medium sized companies can go online.
- Single platform for processing major credit cards & other payment options
- 100 % server uptime with multiple acquiring banks on same platform.
- Seamless integration process with most online applications.
- State of Art Risk Management system & Fraud detection tools.
- Brand/Organization name’ in Credit Card statements.
- User friendly backend with detailed reports.
Features of the EBS payment module-
- Auto-Retry feature allows customers to continue with payment in case of transaction failure.
- Supports Debit card, Credit card and International cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & JCB.
- Multiple currency acceptance and settlement, supporting 11 major foreign currencies so that customer can pay in the currency he knows best.
- Merchant password encryption in configuration settings
- Support for test environment to allow merchant to test the integration before going live
- Set allowed countries for which EBS payment method will be applicable.
How Magento 2 EBS payment Extension works-
When a customer orders a product from a Magento 2 EBS payment gateway-enabled merchant, the Magento 2 EBS payment gateway performs a variety of tasks to process the transaction.
- A customer places an order on website by pressing ‘Submit Order’ or confirm order.
- The web browser encrypts the information to be sent between the browser and the merchant’s web server, this may be done via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- The merchant then forwards the transaction details to their payment gateway. This is another (SSL) encrypted connection to the payment server hosted by the payment gateway.
- The payment gateway converts the message and then forwards the transaction information to the payment processor used by the merchant’s acquiring bank.
- After the authentication process is successful the transaction is then approved or denied by the credit card issuing bank.
- The payment gateway receives the response, and forwards it on to the website
- The credit card issuer makes a settlement payment to the acquiring bank and then the payment gateway settles money to the merchant.
- The entire process from authorization to settlement to funding typically takes 3 days.
Pricing of Magento 2 EBS Payment Gateway–
CedCommerce’ EBS payment module will integrate EBS payment to your Magento 2 store allowing store owners to create a seamless checkout experience for their customers by processing payments instantly via credit card through EBS payment gateway.
You can refer the following link in order to know more about the description, and Pricing etc.
You Can Also Follow The User Guide: Magento 2 EBS Payment Method : Admin Guide