Selling on Linio made easy: Linio PrestaShop Integration
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon(January 13, 2020)- CedCommerce, the fastest growing eCommerce solutions provider, unveiled its new product Linio PrestaShop Integration. Therefore, making it effortless to sell on Latin America’s giant marketplace Linio. Significantly, the Linio PrestaShop addon makes it easier for sellers to connect their PrestaShop stores to Linio. The integration helps in increasing the visibility of their products.
Commenting on this new product, Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal, the co-founder and Director of CedCommerce said that, “ It’s been a great year with lots of progress from our PrestaShop Development team. This product launch will be very successful for online sellers. Moreover, they can quickly upload massive number of products and seamlessly sell on Linio marketplace.”
Retailers with the Linio PrestaShop extension no longer need to update any information about their store and inventory manually.
Mr. Himanshu Rauthan, the other co-founder of CedCommerce, quoted that, “We are delighted to introduce this new Linio PrestaShop Integration. This integration helps sellers in smooth selling process. We are confident that sellers will appreciate the exclusive features of this integration in the long run.”
With this Linio PrestaShop Integration by CedCommerce you can sell in 4 countries:
Download the Linio PrestaShop Integration from:
A glimpse at Splendid Features of Linio PrestaShop Extension-
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Establishes a real-time synchronization between the PrestaShop store and the Linio seller panel. There is an increase or decrease in prices based on the profile.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Upload products on the Linio marketplace in an organized way by creating a profile. Then you can map the Linio categories and attributes to that of PrestaShop.
- Rejected Products Notification: As soon as the product with invalid data is denied. It’s information, along with the reason for rejection, is shown in the product listing section.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: The integration enables you to upload simple and configurable types of products from the PrestaShop store to Linio.
- Creation of PrestaShop Orders: The new orders are created with all the necessary details in the PrestaShop store as it is on Linio.
Additional Features by CedCommerce:
- 24 X 7 Customer Support
- Dedicated developer for your account
- Extension Documentation:
About Linio Marketplace:
Linio is the 2nd largest eCommerce marketplace to sell in Latin America right after Mercdaolibre. It is available in 8 countries and has a reach of 300 million customers. Linio has 50 million visits per month and 3 million products in the catalog. It does not charge any fees from the sellers until the first sale is made. According to the stats, 4.5 million times, the Linio app has been downloaded in Latin America.
Founded in 2010, CedCommerce is one of the world’s leading eCommerce facilitators. It is connecting more than 3,500 customers around the world. CedCommerce is committed to supporting and delivering the best services to its customers. CedCommerce is an accredited member of NASSCOM. Also, the four-time consecutive winner of Deloitte Technology Fast50 India. It is also proud to be the official channel integration partner with big global retailers like Walmart, Sears, Hubspot, etc.