Getting Started With Walmart Webinar
Come February 1, the sellers will get to gain deeper insights about the process, the best practices, dos and don’ts about selling on Walmart.com as Cedcommerce is organising a Walmart Webinar for sellers exploring the option of listing their products on marketplaces to increase their sales.
The Agenda for the Walmart Webinar:
1. The description and evolution of Walmart Marketplace.
2. Why Sellers should list their Products on Walmart.com
3. How to sell on Walmart.com using different Frameworks – Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce etc.
4. Address of the FAQs
5. The Advantages of Automated Solution over Manual Based Selling.
Why Marketplace Listing:
Here two studies are most relevant to mention – 1) USPS and comScore study and, 2) State Of Inbound report.
The USPS and comScore study states that 97% of the customers who purchase online do so on marketplaces which indicates although new websites are mushrooming up each day but the marketplaces are the still the first choice of consumers.
The second study – State of the Inbound Report – states that 63% of consumers still find attracting relevant topic and leads.
So in the wake of these studies it is prudent for online sellers to list their products on the marketplaces.
Benefits of Listing Products on Marketplaces:
1. Get Relevant and Targeted audiences.
2. Get deeper insights into the consumer purchasing behaviour
3. Get rid of Digital Marketing, Email Marketing and cold calling activities.
Webinar Date and Timing:
The Walmart Webinar will be conducted on February 1, 2018 and timings according to various timezones is –
- 9:30pm IST – 8:00am PST
- 9:30pm IST – 10:00am CST
- 9:30pm IST- 11:00am EST
- Akash Chaddha – Business Program Manager
- Akanksha Singh – Content Strategist
- Neha Singh – Business Analyst
- Shruti Tiwari – Corporate Communication Executive
(Exclusive Offers For Our Attendees)
Featured among the winners of Technology Fast 50 India and Technology Fast 500 APAC for two years in a row, CedCommerce is the official Channel Integration of behemoths such as Walmart, Sears, Best Buy, and Newegg, etc. facilitating onboarding of e-commerce sellers on these e-commerce platforms.