5 Easy Steps to import products from Amazon to Shopify
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
To expand their Shopify stores, most of the sellers have opted to import products from Amazon to Shopify. Therefore, we have compiled the secrets of connecting Shopify and Amazon. This blog has been planned and written to help you discover how to import products to Shopify. We also have a complete section to let you know how to bulk upload products on Shopify. One can also import products to Shopify through the app via. the product CSV file.
Shopify has proven itself to be a user-friendly platform to open an online store.
An e-commerce oriented website, Shopify aims at providing an online store to help you build yourself as a brand.
With the Multichannel Importer, updating product data from marketplaces to the online stores has become convenient as-
- Importer apps provide a gateway for successful interaction between the marketplace and the online store.
- It saves you from manual upgrade and editing of product data which is just not feasible.
Without the Amazon importer, it would be very difficult to import products from Amazon to Shopify.
Watch the following video to learn more–>
Steps to Import products to Shopify
- Create an online store on Shopify
- Log in to the store and install The Multichannel Importer, by CedCommerce.
- Complete all onboarding steps for the Multichannel Importer to connect Shopify and Amazon.
Registration – Fill in your details in the form to proceed further.
Pricing Guide– After filling-in the basic form, you will see a pricing page that will guide you through the plans of the app. The payment depends upon the number of products you want to upload. Also if you need syncing of price and inventory from Amazon to Shopify, then you need to choose the recurring plans:
- $29/Month (Sync up to 10,000 products to your Shopify store.)
- $49/Month (Sync up to 20,000 products to your Shopify store.)
- $79/Month (Sync up to 50,000 products to your Shopify store.)
You must remember the following points:
- There is no charge when you import products from Amazon to the app.
- You can upload the first 10 products from the app to Shopify for free.
- After the first 10 free product upload credit is exhausted, you need to pay as per your product count. For example, if you want to upload 100 products, you just have to pay for those 100 products.
Similarly, for uploading products from the app to Shopify, you need to pay $0.15/product. After that, for more than 300 products, you can get a discount on uploading charges up to 80% off.
Connect your Amazon Seller Panel – This is the connectivity process wherein you connect your Amazon Seller Panel to the app.
- Click on Link your Account.
- Enter the Account name (any name) and Country (Where is your Amazon account)
- Fill in the form and get connected to the app
Note: To avail the Seller ID and Token refer this pdf –
You will be redirected to the Import/Upload section of the app.
After having completed the onboarding steps, jump on the following steps:
- Import your Products – After linking your Amazon Control Panel to the app you can start importing your products from Amazon to the app.
- Upload your products- After importing your products to the Multichannel Importer, import products to Shopify. There are 3 different ways to perform this-
- Bulk Upload
- Select and upload
- By profiling
This refers to the process of grouping marketplace products on the basis of product properties such as product title, vendor, etc. to list them easily on Shopify.
• Default Profiling: In this, the first 10 products are uploaded to your Shopify store according to the sequence in which they are placed on the app irrespective of product type, vendor, etc.
• Custom Profiling: You can upload products specifically based on brand, product type, vendor, category, quantity, etc.
The steps to the process:
- It allows you to select a product source and destination. Therefore, within this step, you need to fill in the following information –
- Profile Name
- Product Imported from ( Amazon)
- Product Destination( Shopify)
You can choose any one of the following – all products, only active products or only inactive products to sync in with your Amazon account.
The Multichannel Importer by CedCommerce is all set to enhance your experience of being an online seller and is sure to make your journey a beautiful and successful one.
How to bulk upload products on Shopify?
Listing products on Shopify depends upon the source of your inventory. If you have your products in a warehouse, you can manually list them or use Product Lister Services to bulk upload your products. However, if you already sell on any Marketplace such as (eBay, Amazon, Wish, Etsy, etc), you can list the Marketplace products on Shopify with the Multichannel Importer.
The Multichannel Importer also supports FBA:
The Multichannel Importer by CedCommerce is designed to import products from various marketplaces such as Amazon & upload them to the Shopify store. The FBA compatible Multichannel Importer allows sellers to fulfil orders created on Shopify using Amazon FBA.
The app checks whether the inventory and the SKU of the orders received are available on Amazon FBA or not. If the inventory is available, the orders will be listed in the “FBA order section”. Therefore, the paid orders will be readily shipped from Amazon FBA, and the unpaid orders will be shipped from Amazon when the hold-time finishes.
Listen to our Spotify Podcast for emerging trends shaping the eCommerce in 2020!
By following these 5 simple & easy steps you will get all your products transfer from Amazon to Shopify. Also, you can upload your products in bulk which will make your process a piece of cake.
In addition, the multichannel importer app is now compatible with FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) in which, all your shipping processes will be handled by Amazon. You can manage your FBA account through the app itself.
NOW SELLING IS EASIER LIKE NEVER BEFORE