How to Import Products from eBay to Shopify Store:(A Beginner’s Guide)
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Importing Products from eBay marketplace to Shopify store has now become easier with Omni Importer-eBay plugin by CedCommerce.
Let’s have a look at easy steps to import products from eBay to Shopify using Omni Importer-eBay:
1. Registration: This process involves Registering yourself on the app to enjoy its further utilities.
2. Pricing Guide: From here, you can view the available pricing plans for the solution.
You must remember the following points:
1) There is no charge for importing products from eBay to the app.
2) You can upload the first 10 products from the app to Shopify for free.
3) After the first 10 free product upload credit is exhausted, you need to pay as per your product count. For example, if you want to upload 100 products, you just have to pay for those 100 products.
For uploading products from app to Shopify, you need to pay $0.1/product. For more than 300 products, you can get discount on uploading charges up to 80% off.
For syncing of Product Price & Inventory, you can choose from one of the following plans:
- Sparrow ($29/month for syncing of price and inventory of 10,000 products)
- Nightingale ($49/month for syncing of price and inventory of 20,000 products)
- Hawk ($79/month for syncing of price and inventory of 50,000 products)
2. Connect your eBay Seller Panel – This is the connectivity process wherein you connect your eBay Seller Panel to the app.
->Enter the country,
-> Click on Link your Account
-> Click on redirect and fill the details.
After having completed the above onboarding steps, you will be redirected to Import/Upload section.
a) Import your Products – After linking your eBay account to the app, you can start importing all your eBay products to the app.
b) Upload Products – After importing your products on the Omni Importer-eBay, upload them on Shopify.
Products can be uploaded in 3 different ways:
1. Bulk Upload
2. Select and upload
3. By profiling
Profiling – This feature allows you to upload your products easily from app to Shopify. You have two options for uploading your products:
1) Default Profiling: In this, first 10 products are uploaded to your Shopify store according to the sequence in which they are placed on the app irrespective of product type, vendor, etc.
2) Custom Profiling: You can upload products specifically based on brand, product type, vendor, category, country, quantity, etc.
The process has become seamless crediting to the flexibility of the Plugin and its updated features such as:
1) Easy Detail Input– Omni Importer-eBay has made the process of entering details very rapid and easy by cutting off the sections irrelevant to the merchant. This saves time and eliminates complexity.
2) Efficient Information Sync System- Omni Importer-eBay has made the path of Syncing in product information from the marketplace to Shopify store straight. The wavy path has been eliminated by expelling out the conventional way of entering information such as merchant details, details of the products (variants, SKUs, etc) twice- once while exporting products from the marketplace and once while importing them into the Shopify store.
3) Budget-Friendly plans to choose from- The Omni Importer-eBay is available in budget-friendly prices which are feasible. The plans offered have been decided keeping in mind the user’s convenience. Clicking on the link below will help you know more about the context.
Click and know more!
This is how our Dashboard looks:
Upgraded features of the Omni Importer-eBay that make it even more user-friendly-
1) Supports Warehouse selection– The plugin provides you to choose a warehouse from multiple warehouses you may own synced to your Shopify store.
2) Choose a Collection to add your products too- You can add your products to a particular collection that you own at your Shopify store.
3) Inventory & price syncing– Helps to Sync inventory & price of eBay products to Shopify store to make listings of the products easier.
4) Select Collection: Sellers have full liberty to select the collections for their products to list on your store, these changes will not be reflected on eBay.
Importer Plugin by CedCommerce is aimed at providing you with better product importing experience and let you rule the e-commerce world by building your brand. It even helps you maintain traction of inventory at both your marketplace and the online store.
Learn More: Use our products to your benefit
The Omni Importer-eBay Plugin as Launched on 5th November 2018, is easy to use to import your products from eBay to Shopify. You can complete the procedure in less than a minute and build your brand or manage it if you already have one.
More From CedCommerce:
Convinced? Install Omni Importer-eBay from Official Shopify Store
Connect your Shopify store with eBay and drive millions of visitors to your products.
Expand your sales with Shopify eBay integration HERE
More from CedCommerce:
- 5 Easy Steps to import products from Amazon to Shopify (e- commerce made easy)
- Amazon Importer by CedCommerce goes live on Shopify App Store
- Want to Sell Amazon products on Shopify? here is what you need to do
- Webstore Vs Marketplace: Which one to choose?