Fruugo Marketplace Is Launching In 14 New Countries
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon –(August 21, 2019) One of the world’s fastest evolving eCommerce marketplace, Fruugo is now available in 14 new countries. Sellers can now easily globalize their selling campaign by selling in countries like Turkey, Greece, Singapore, South Korea, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Israel, Malaysia, The Philippines, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
This expansion will be effective for Fruugo sellers from mid-September 2019.
View this post on Instagram
How can sellers avail the benefits?
To be a part of this incredible selling opportunity the seller needs to update the shipping template associated with the seller account. To do so:
- Visit Fruugo Retailer Support Desk.
- Log in by entering your User Name or Password
- Include all the additional countries in your shipping template.
- If available enter your VAT registration numbers for these countries
- Or you can ask CedCommerce to do it for you.
Note: It is highly recommended to opt for as many Fruugo countries as possible in order to gain maximum benefit from this program.
How can sellers benefit from this expansion?
From the perspective of an online seller, this can be beneficial because:
- Expand business in new markets
- Maximize the exposure of your products
- Simply the onboarding complications for sellers
- Brand development on a global platform
- Easy Fulfilment & Delivery in 46 Countries.
- Sales Growth
Based in the Cumbria, North-West England, Fruugo is one of the leading & emerging eCommerce marketplaces in the world. Fruugo has been bridging the gap between retailers and customers by bringing potential customers and sellers from 46 countries on a global platform. Fruugo Marketplace is a close competition of eCommerce giants like Amazon, and eBay and the rate of growth and increased popularity in previous years is a proof for it.
Zero Registration or Listing Fee – Pay only when you sell!!
Start selling on Fruugo Today!!
Since 2010, CedCommerce has been a Helping hand for online merchants to sell-out their products and enrich their customer base. Assisting sellers with the on-board process on all marketplaces through-out the world(country-specific or cross-border) based on your product catalog. CedCommerce aim in providing dedicated expert solutions for every eCommerce platform you might be exercising (Magento 1 & 2, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.) Or in simple words, we’re a one-stop solution for online sellers to place their business at the right place in the market and getting the desired target-audience making their ideas turn to reality. We also provide a wide variety of services including E-commerce Solutions, Open Source development, SEO, Web Development, Website Designing, Theme Development, Mobile Application Development, and excellent support.
Popular Fruugo Marketplace Extensions by CedCommerce:
- Fruugo Magento Integration
- Fruugo WooCommerce Integration
- Fruugo BigCommerce Integration
- Fruugo Shopify Integration App
- Expert Seller Tips To Increase Customer Base On Fruugo
- Earn Globally with Fruugo Marketplace: The Complete Guide to International Shipping
- How to sell on Fruugo?