5 Facts That Proves Now is The Right Time to Develop Business Mobile Apps!
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
The utility of a Business App cannot be denied as it brings to the companies several benefits. One of the main aims of any business is constant growth and increase in profits. Following facts show the usage of business apps and their importance:
1. Flurry Analytics: U.S. Consumers Time-Spent on Business App Crosses 5 Hours a Day
- The time U.S. users are spending on mobile app is continuing to grow; according to new data released this week by analytics firm Flurry, up to 5 hours per day, we are on our mobile devices.
- In fact, media and entertainment apps today account for 15 percent of the time we’re spending on apps these days.
- Flurry data shows that U.S. consumers continue to increase their time spent on mobile devices. In fact, the average U.S. consumer spends a whopping 5 hours a day on these devices.
Statista also confirms the fact:
2. Top 50 UK online retailers: 96% have at least one mobile app
More than a third of those aged 18 to 34 say they can’t go without Amazon, according to comScore’s US Business Mobile App Report. Gmail and Facebook ranked second and third. That bodes well for Amazon, especially as millennials age and grow their earnings power.
Source: Business of Apps
Your dream mobile app is just a few clicks away from you – Just Drag and Drop the features and start making your app with MageNative.
3. Shopping Behaviour of Business App: Mobile Apps for Browsing and Desktop for Checkout
Today purchasing is majorly about online shopping, very fast-paced, just a click away from the comfort of your home. With the ever-increasing usage of smartphones and tablets worldwide, we are witnessing a new trend, the shift from e-commerce to m-commerce.
4. How Are Consumers Using Mobile in their OmniChannel Experience?
Smartphone owners equal Smart Shoppers. Omni-channel retailing describes a model in which clients are able to interact with multiple sales and media channels at once, and have their information retained by the retailer as they move between them.
For example, omnichannel retailing allows your clients to browse on a desktop, compare prices on a mobile device, then visit your brick-and-mortar location to finalize a purchase — all without having to restart their customer journey.
5. The future of e-commerce is mobile for young consumers
Mobile is future as mobile purchases had jumped from being 40% of its transactions to 70%. Shopify, which hosts digital stores for some 600,000 merchants. Half of Shopify’s clients are actively using a mobile app is built exclusively for merchants.
The wave is growing. Of the almost 2 million people selling items on Etsy’s online marketplace, roughly half are using the company’s purpose-built vendor app. Meanwhile, half of the almost 700,000 self-employed entrepreneurs using its Quickbooks accounting software are tracking their income and expenses via its mobile platform.
Importance of Business Mobile Apps?
- Sales growth- This is the new channel through which you can increase your Business’s profit. With promotion, bonus, discounts and push notification you can motivate customers to purchase from you.
- Audience Building- You can establish a relationship with your customers no matter where they are in the world. Each new users who install your mobile app enter your information space.
- 24/7 Customer Contact- Business App gives you an opportunity to connect with your customer 24/7 while sitting at home.
- Enhance your overall marketing- Incorporate data gathering into your app, and you can use it to generate metrics to power all your efforts. These metrics can provide you with important information on how your customers interact with your visits such as visits, checkouts, purchases, searches and more.
5 Reasons Why Every Business needs a Mobile Apps
Owning a business app is probably the most rewarding solution to have an edge over competitors. You can enhance the experience of your customers by building the best mobile app. Some of the advantages are as follows-
- Gives more values to a customer: There are many companies that use their business mobile apps to their advantage by offering rewards to the app’s subscribers. So, if you have already such a program then you can integrate into the mobile app.
- Customers don’t have to wait: Business Mobile Apps provides a faster and easier alternative to web browsing. Most of the information is stored in the mobile apps so they can use or read offline.
- Reduce Cost and Increase customer engagements: Business Mobile Apps reduces the cost compared to instant message and traditional advertising. Businesses are using apps to improve the processes and increase the level of accessibility their customers have.
- Business Mobile Apps aids promotion and offers great support: You can create mobile apps with great offers and deals to lure many prospective customers to your business.
- Enhances the visibility of your brand: In a competitive world, business mobile apps are the best tool to enhance the visibility of your brand. The awareness and name of your brand will increase tremendously with a mobile app.
- Business Mobile App is the best platform for social media: Today’s generation is obsessed with social media. If you want to be a part of their obsession, you should have a business mobile app. People spend a lot of time on social media and mobile apps are the future of social interaction.
There is without a doubt of wealth of possibilities for your business’ Mobile Apps, but you have to get in the game and start exploring the mobile market, your niche, and how your customers respond. A Campaign that invites news and innovative change, your business’ app will evolve into a unique and creative part of your brand.
Established in 2015, MageNative has been heavily involved with customized m-Commerce developments. The company offers a slew of solutions and has a vast, global client base. The company has a full-fledged research division, which constantly strives to create state-of-the-art solutions for eCommerce store owners, looking to expand into mobile commerce.
Magenative also deals with Magento mobile app, Magento 2 mobile app, Shopify mobile app, WooCommerce mobile app, OpenCart App and Delivery App which allows the store owners to create and deploy native mobile applications for Android and iOS smartphones. The company is also working on mobile solutions for more eCommerce platforms namely Opencart, Prestashop, etc.