Portland, Oregon [24th September 2019]:
The wait is over! Asia’s highly anticipated event of the year- eCommerce Expo Asia 2019 is here!
E-Commerce Expo is one of the biggest events in the e-commerce world. for instance like the Apple and Google event. Similarly, This event will see a host of hugely popular companies in attendance. In other words, all the who’s and who’s of the eCommerce sector are certain to be in attendance at the event. Therefore eCommerce Expo is the kind of event that will surely attract all the organizations and businesses that are somehow related to, or dealing with eCommerce.in addition, providing them with a fantastic chance to network and find opportunities to collaborate with each other.
About eCommerce Expo Asia 2019
So, this 9-10 October 2019, Singapore will be filled up with gatherings of eCommerce experts and veterans who’ll be attending the event to brush it with their significant keynotes!
The event will be an easy and healthy digest for you as it’d be coving eCommerce at a whole level. Talks varying from cross-border payments, eCommerce trade strategies, supply chain management, delivery aspects everything!
Save your date- 9th – 10th October 2019 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
What’s there for you?
The event is lined up with the eCommerce experts and leaders who’d be guiding the merchants with their fantastic content delivery and sharable stories.
Above all with more than 600+ sessions and an unstoppable 250+ hours of insightful content being delivered, missing out on this event can be losing a big opportunity.
Let’s have a look at the keynote speakers at the event
What Not To Miss?
Well if you’ve attended any of the previous eCommerce expo you may have already been aware of what the expo will be all about and what to expect. Similarly, This year expect some tremendous amount of gathering and affiliation, as many big names will be involved this year in Singapore.
These are 5 must-attend events in this year eCommerce expo:
1) Insider Tips to Global eCommerce Trade Strategy: The topic will be covered by Yong Sheng Tama who is the Head of Cross-Border Business Development & Partnerships, eBay Southeast Asia. He will be giving his speech in Cross Border Theatre between 10:30 AM -10:50 AM.
2) Proven marketing Strategies of Fuelling Growth in Ecommerce: Speaking about this will be Laura Tissal who is a Merchant Success Manager at Shopify Plus. She will be giving her speech at Customer Experience & Martech Theatre between 10:30 AM -10:50 AM.
3) Artificial intelligence in Martech: The topic will be covered by Abhijeet Vohra who is a Sr. Solutions Consultant – Digital Experience Solutions at Adobe. Catch him at Customer Experience & Martech Theatre in between 10:55 AM – 11:15 AM.
4) Technology & Evolving Digital/e-commerce marketing strategies: following this up will be Ashutosh Kaushik who is Vice President, Singapore Post [E-Commerce || Ex Lazada (Alibaba), P&G, Abbott}]. He will be discussing it in the Customer Experience & Martech Theatre between 12:30 PM – 12:50 PM.
5) Payment Trends in Malaysia: Speaking on this will be Johnny Chong from iPay88. He will be discussing this in Cross Border Theatre between 11:20 AM – 11:40 AM.
It’s a challenging, wide-open e-commerce landscape. Only one single event gives you the tools to navigate it properly. And eCommerce expo is that one event,
It is a must-attend event for all those who are involved in B2B or B2C eCommerce. In conclusion, its gonna give you a complete glimpse of What’s in trend? what’s new? and What’s going to be? eCommerce Expo Asia is the event to be at.
Founded in the year 2010, CedCommerce is one of the leading online solution providers. Aiming to make the internet a better place to sell, CedCommerce is revolutionizing the way eCommerce is perceived and performed. Driven by a team of veterans, helping customers sell, expand, automate, and integrate their business to a number of marketplaces. CedCommerce develops marketplaces, integration extensions, online stores, smartphone applications, and everything eCommerce.