Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
WP Content Scheduler With Range is a WordPress plugin, which facilitates users to schedule their posts or pages between a specific range of dates. Users may set a starting and ending date of some posts to show those posts from the date or till the date. When the range of dates will be over, then the post will not be shown to anyone. There is an option in the settings to set post type, that is set post types for those date boxes will be added. There is an option for moving the post into trash after exceeding the post scheduled last dates. User can also schedule the WooCommerce Products. They can add some Occasional Content to be shown at frontend.
- Facilitates to schedule the Posts, Pages, Custom Posts and WooCommerce Products also
- Adds two date boxes in each each posts to set dates to show that post only between the give date range
- Set a range of dates or set a starting or ending dates for a particular post
- This may be for all the post type post, custom post types and for pages also
- There are few settings for extending the features
- Select Post Type Setting is in the settings
- User can Choose Post Types for which they can apply scheduling of post or pages
- Users may move posts to trash after finishing it's apperaing date. There is a setting for this in settings
- Move to trash setting is there
- If Move to trash setting is on, then all the posts will be moved to trash after exceeding its scheduled last date
- Facilitates with the feature of showing Occasional Content at frontend within a range of dates
- Compatible with WooCommerce and WordPress
- WooCommerce's Shop Prodcuts can also be scheduled to be shown at some specific dates
- Everything is shown graphicallly
- Many options for adding Occasional Content, like: option for pages( on which Occasional Content to be rendered) and what will be position of the content (Top Or Bottom) etc
- Easy to use
- WPML Compatible
- Translation Ready