Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Why to choose the Tmall Marketplace?
Tmall store provides to companies a kind of validation of business in China and is the perfect tool to reach Chinese high-end online shoppers. Also, it is an efficient and easy method to have an important presence in the Chinese market without the necessity to open stores in every city.
In order to allow sales analysis, Tmall includes analytic tools as “Daily Update” which provides daily sales reports. These tools are helpful for marketers in order to take strategic decisions based on their competitors’ sales data.
Tmall uses Alypay as payment system, which are very popular in China and therefore is a trustful tool for Chinese shoppers. Tmall only includes verified stores and for that, consumers trust in the product’s quality and veracity.
Why to choose the Tmall Woocommerce Integration?
- The Tmall Woocommerce Integration extension can excel your business and increase your sale as it interacts with the Tmall APIs to connect your Woocommerce store to the Tmall marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
- It helps you to synchronize the product listing between your Woocommerce store and the Tmall.com retailers.
- It helps you to smoothly create the Tmall Categories and its dependent attributes on the Woocommerce store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Woocommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Tmall.com.
- It enables the Woocommerce store owner to manage the Tmall orders on the Woocommerce stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- Woocommerce store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Tmall APIs and the Woocommerce store.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Merchant can map many categories of the Woocommerce store to the single category of Tmall.
Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile based on single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the products upload.
Notifications: Admin receives notification for new order creation, low stock availability or if the product is rejected from Tmall due to invalid details.
Automated Shipment:* Admin can automate the shipment process through integrating the Woocommerce store with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Creation of Woocommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on Tmall.com are automatically created in the Woocommerce store with all the required details as it is on Tmall.com.
Bulk Products Upload System: Admin has an ability to upload the number of products on Tmall.com using the bulk products upload feature.
Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Tmall standard and values.
Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Woocommerce and Tmall.com.
Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgement of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
Quick Checklist to Increase Your Revenue
- Extend to cover the ideal customers of China.
- Add as many products as you can on Tmall.com so that customers get many varieties and products at one place. Thus, decreasing the chance of customers moving to other sites to get their products
- Ensure that the products are well categorized and displayed in a more presentable way.
- Try to provide a good deal with the competitive price to drag more and more customers.
- Demonstrate yourself on Tmall.com with special events and Discounts.
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id: live:cedcommerce or live:support_35785.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API Integration extensions.