Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Why to choose the Flipkart Marketplace?
Founded in 2007, Flipkart is an electronic commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Flipkart has launched its own product range under the name "DigiFlip" with products including tablets, USBs, and laptop bags. As of April 2017, the company valued at $11.6 billion.
Flipkart is one of biggest e-commerce websites in India. As per the press release, Flipkart has announced that it has crossed 150 million products in sales; also that it has encountered a 150 per cent growth in the number of products sold as compared to 2014.
The top selling categories on the site are Fashion & lifestyle, home and consumer electronics. All the sellers who offer apparels, electronics, sports, kids and related products can sell their products on Flipkart.com.
Why to choose the Flipkart WooCommerce Integration by CedCommerce?
- The Flipkart WooCommerce Integration extension can excel your business and increase your sale as it interacts with the Flipkart APIs to connect your WooCommerce store to the Flipkart marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
- It helps you to synchronize the product listing between your WooCommerce store and the flipkart.com retailers.
- It helps you to smoothly create the Flipkart Categories and its dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on flipkart.com.
- It enables the WooCommerce store owner to manage the Flipkart orders on the WooCommerce stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- WooCommerce store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Flipkart APIs and the WooCommerce store.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Merchant can map many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of Flipkart.
Profile Based Products Upload: Admin can create a profile based on single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the products upload.
Notifications:Admin receives the respective notifications on order creation, product rejection, or low stock availability.
Automated Shipment:* Admin can automate the shipment process through integrating the WooCommerce store with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on flipkart.com are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on flipkart.com.
Bulk Products Upload System: Admin has a ability to upload the number of products on flipkart.com using the bulk products upload feature.
Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Flipkart standard and values.
Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between WooCommerce and flipkart.com.
Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgement of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration
|3. Unlimited Listing on Flipkart
|4. Free support
|5. Unlimited Orders Syncronisation
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base
|7. One to One training
|8. Premium(On call) Support
Quick Checklist to Increase Your Revenue
- Connect to the Filpkart marketplace to reach the global customers and thus increase the products sale.
- Add as many Products as you can on flipkart.com.
- Deal with the competitive price to boost your sale and covert visitors to customers.
- Ensure that the product display is presentable with the proper product description.
- Showcase yourself on flipkart.com with special events and Discounts.
How to start selling on Flipkart?
- Register to create a Flipkart seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your WooCommerce store to Flipkart marketplace.
- Flipkart is an online E-commerce portal that helps you in getting what you need be it a pen, Phone, T-shirts etc,. delivered at your door step.
Easy steps to start selling on Flipkart:
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id: live:cedcommerce or live:support_35785.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API Integration extensions.