Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Overview of European Marketplace Multichannel Listing Prestashop:
European eCommerce has shown massive growth potential in the past few years and is increasing by 12-14 % per year. Native Europeans have migrated towards eCommerce as the conventional shopping techniques have been reduced. An eye-catching fact about European online market is that customers are more inclined towards small marketplaces like Cdon, Fyndiq, and Tradera rather than preferring to global eCommerce giants. So start selling today. Our European Multichannel Integration package includes:
Bulk Product Uploads: Save hours of time and effort by adapting to an automated way of product upload, where sellers can upload the bulk of products with a single click.
Profile Based Product Listings: List your product based on profiles where you can add a similar type of products as a collective group and hence making it easier to manage.
Inventory Synchronization: Remove all the possibility of errors and mismatch as our extension establishes synchronization between your inventory and marketplaces.
Live Email Notification: Get notified every time you receive an order, failed order or other significant activities involving your online store on all these marketplaces.
Shipment Alerts: Never miss a single order as our Multichannel lister Integration extension reminds sellers to ship the product in case you forget about it.
Centralized eCommerce Management: No need to keep regular tabs on orders, products, and inventory as this extension enables you to manage all at one place.
Low Stock Notification: Never run out of products as the multichannel lister Integration notifies you as soon as the product quantity is running low.
Many-to-One Product Category Mapping: Sellers can map multiple categories of their Prestashop store to a single category of the marketplace enabling easy management.
24X7 Customer Support: We are there to help you whenever you need us. Our efficient customer support executive will always be there to guide you.
Why to choose CedCommerce Multichannel Listing in Europe?
Cdon is one of the European favorite marketplaces allowing sellers to sell under a wide range of categories like sports, fashion, media, electronics, food and much more. With more than 85 million annual visitors, Cdon proves to be a perfect spot for online sellers to boost their eCommerce campaign and earn more.
The original online marketplace,Fyndiq is a one-stop shop for bargain products online. Being one of the unique marketplaces where customers and sellers can settle for the price after bargaining, Fyndiq has proven to be the most preferred marketplace in Sweden and Northern Europe.
. READ MORE
With a 2 million customer base, Tradera is one of the fastest emerging European eCommerce marketplaces. With the policy of Pay only when you sell, Tradera has made quite a name in recent years. Tradera welcomes more than a million unique visitors weekly providing a perfect opportunity for sellers to capitalize.
How Multichannel Lister Extension will help you??
A few features of our extension that enhances your way of online selling by connecting your store to marketplaces efficiently:
- Regular inventory synchronization enables the automatic update of orders and products between your inventory and store.
- Automatic order fetching via Crons also enables in the creation of those orders that are missing in your Prestashop Store.
- Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped on Marketplace.
- Both simple and configurable products can be easily exported from your Prestashop store to marketplaces.
- All the changes in product pricing are automatically reflected back to the Marketplaces.
- Admin can manage imported orders from the marketplaces in their Prestashop store.
- Orders from the marketplaces are created in the Prestashop store.
- The seller can export SKU, Price, Quantity and other product information on the marketplace from their Prestashop store.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on the marketplace|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Synchronization|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
Why CedCommerce’s Multichannel Listing Integration?
- Over 10K+ e-commerce development & customization projects.
- Winner of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India for 2 years in a row.
- Integration with 30+ e-commerce frameworks.
- Official Channel Partner of Catch, Newegg and 13+ Top Marketplaces till date.
- Over 1000+ positive customer reviews.
- Over 15000+ successful clients for different marketplaces.
- Daily 200+ Clients served over Live Chat.
- 100+ support tickets were acknowledged instantly.
- Currently managing 30 Millions + active listing of numerous clients.
- 50+ marketplace integrations with various frameworks.
- 24*7 hours support over Skype, Chat, and Call.
- Over $60M+ Order processed for customers.
|CRM / ERP|
|Point of Sale|
Have a look!
PERSONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- We align an Account Manager to our clients to stand by their side 24*7.
- The manager makes you familiar with marketplace operations and processes.
- The manager also helps you with configuration settings, product upload, and live training.
- To understand the extension NAVIGATION, training is conducted by the manager.
- Along with our extension, we provide instant support 24*7 through chat and call.
- For any query, the support team is just a CLICK away
- You can also connect with us over LIVE CHAT
- Or get in touch with us directly OVER SKYPE.
- Your Reasons to Choose Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Ranked #1 according to Multi-Vendor Marketplace Comparison Analytics Blog.
- Personal Account Manager
- Once installed, one of our account manager cum developer will be personally aligned to you instantly and
- will guide you through the operations and processes of Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will make you familiar with the purpose of the fields and functionalities used in Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will provide assistance with installation, configuration setting, critical data (if any) and issues (if any), till you successfully understand each & every concept clearly.
- in simple words, we will extend our support until you launch your multi-vendor store.
- Quick upgrade release once any new updates, bug fixes or modifications are done in the extension.
- Our Support
- Got queries? Our dedicated 24*7 support team is just a mail away. Click Here Or start an instant chat by adding us on skype id: - live : cedcommerce.
- Installation and Upgrades
- Free installation for paid extension & lifetime free upgrades for all the extensions.
- Highlights of Marketplace
- 60% Most Downloadable Products on connect with 3000+ Downloads of Multi-Vendor Marketplace itself.
- 100+ Multi-Vendor Marketplace addons to choose from CedCommerce store. If you have some additional set of requirements, then don’t worry, bring it to us to see it fulfilled at most genuine fixed discussed price.
- CedCommerce is the choice of many organizations who want to advance in the competitive market and accelerate their E-Commerce business. Are you one of them?