OpenCart marketplace features 13000+ modules and themes to jump-start, grow and expand your business. Designed to handle all sorts of stores, it supports small, medium and big businesses alike. And to cater to these businesses successfully sell Opencart products on TradeMe, CedCommerce offers TradeMe-OpenCart Integration. This powerful extension enables synchronization of product data, orders, and stock units.
- Your Reasons to Choose Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Ranked #1 according to Multi-Vendor Marketplace Comparison Analytics Blog.
- Personal Account Manager
- Once installed, one of our account manager cum developer will be personally aligned to you instantly and
- will guide you through the operations and processes of Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will make you familiar with the purpose of the fields and functionalities used in Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will provide assistance with installation, configuration setting, critical data (if any) and issues (if any), till you successfully understand each & every concept clearly.
- in simple words, we will extend our support until you launch your multi-vendor store.
- Quick upgrade release once any new updates, bug fixes or modifications are done in the extension.
- Our Support
- Got queries? Our dedicated 24*7 support team is just a mail away. Click Here Or start an instant chat by adding us on skype id: - live : cedcommerce.
- Installation and Upgrades
- Free installation for paid extension & lifetime free upgrades for all the extensions.
- Highlights of Marketplace
- 60% Most Downloadable Products on connect with 3000+ Downloads of Multi-Vendor Marketplace itself.
- 100+ Multi-Vendor Marketplace addons to choose from CedCommerce store. If you have some additional set of requirements, then don’t worry, bring it to us to see it fulfilled at most genuine fixed discussed price.
- CedCommerce is the choice of many organizations who want to advance in the competitive market and accelerate their E-Commerce business. Are you one of them?