Why to choose Shopee Marketplace?
Shopee is the new leading e-commerce site in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. This platform provides customers with an easy fast and secure online shopping experience through strong and logistical support.
Its aim is to enhance its platform and become the best e-commerce site in this region. The shoppe has a wide selection of products and different categories like consumer electronics, home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion, and fitness equipment.
Auto update information: Any changes occur in Opencart store which reflects on shopee marketplace.
Product Listing and status Sync: All the products of your Opencart store get copied to the extension. You can synchronize your product status between shopee and Opencart store.
Bulk upload: Bulk products can be uploaded on shopee marketplace in just on go.
Profile Based Product Upload: You can assign the products in the profile and accordingly upload on Shopee marketplace.
Real-Time Synchronization: Synchronization of price and inventory between Shopee marketplace and Opencart store is done automatically.
Cron Management: A process of Inventory, order, the price will automate by this features. All you have to do is manage your Opencart store only.
Why Shopee-Opencart Integration by CedCommerce?
- Our skilled account manager will be aligned with you after purchase, personally.
- Will make you shoppe operations and processes familiar.
- Will guide every Shopee API activation process and enable Shopee live API.
- Will provide you assistance with configuration settings, critical data product, product upload till you successfully complete a live order.
- We continue our support with you.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on Shopee|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Synchronisation|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
Simple steps to start selling on Shopee
- Register Here to become a Shopee seller.
- Once verified, get seller details from Shopee marketplace.
- After receiving seller details, contact CedCommerce to integrate your store with Shopee marketplace.
- A verified seller account.
- An address must be available from seller end for picking up and/or delivering items.
- Shopee may require Seller to provide his or her personal data such as recent identity photograph, bank account details and/or any other such documentation necessary, for verification purposes.
- Note: You need to verify your phone number before your product can be listed on Shopee.