Our Collaboration. In Fruugo's Words.
With an extensive background in partnering with aggregators and channel partners, we knew from the beginning that partnering with CED Commerce would be a great move for Fruugo and our worldwide shoppers. This has quickly proven to be the case with Fruugo already helping CED Commerce retailers gain significant additional revenues.
Fruugo’s partnership with CED Commerce is quickly benefitting retailer’s international ambitions - with an innovative B2B approach (especially in emerging markets) and easy onboarding Fruugo is seeing very valuable and growing volumes of shopper transactions for CED Commerce retailers. We now want to share the ongoing success of the partnership with all other CED Commerce retailers as soon as possible
- Ted Hettich, Chief Sales Officer, Fruugo.com
Why to choose Fruugo marketplace?
Fruugo is a global marketplace where you can shop from many retailers from across the world, with one single checkout. Fruugo makes cross border shopping easier as you can shop using your own language, your own currency, and payment methods recognised in your country.
Fruugo is a U.K. based e-commerce company. The global marketplace comprises of thousands of sellers, catering to millions of customers across the globe. The e-commerce website offers products related to categories like Sports & Leisure, Health & Beauty, Clothing, Home & Garden, Kids & Toys and more.
Moreover, Fruugo welcomes online sellers (who need to be registered in one of the 23 countries Fruugo operates in) with great products and the enthusiasm to deliver quality after-sales service. Sellers offering apparels, electronics*, sports, kids and various other categories of products, can list their wares on Fruugo.
Enable and Disable Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fruugo.com using Enable and Disable feature.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Opencart store to the single category of Fruugo.
Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Opencart and Fruugo.com.
Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Fruugo.com using bulk product upload feature.
New Order Notifications:Whenever a new order is fetched from Fruugo.com, the admin receives a notification.
Why Fruugo-Opencart Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Fruugo operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Fruugo API activation process and help you out to enable Fruugo Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Fruugo.
Simple steps to start selling on Fruugo
- Register Here to become a Fruugo seller.
- Once verified, get seller details from Fruugo marketplace.
- After receiving seller details, contact CedCommerce to integrate your store with Fruugo marketplace.