Houzz is a marketplace where you can find ultimate collection of furniture, Kitchen and Tabletop, Bed and Bath, and so on. You can very easily get your Magento store integrated with the Houzz marketplace with the help of CedCommerce Houzz-Magento 1 Integration extension.
Hope, you would like to integrate your Magento 1 store with the Houzz Marketplace.
The Houzz-Magento 1 Integration extension can help you to synchronize the product listing between your Magento store and the houzz.com retailers.
The Magento store owner can also manage the Houzz orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Houzz API and the Houzz-Magento 1 Integration extension.
Most important feature is that it enables you to create the Houzz Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Magento store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on houzz.com.
Profile based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Houzz category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the houzz.com website.
Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on houzz.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on the houzz.com website and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Shipment Automation Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of the Houzz marketplace.
Simple & Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload both types of Magento product on the houzz.com website. The configurable product in Magento is treated as the Variation product on houzz.com
Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Product Listing is established between Magento and Houzz. Profile based price increase or decrease.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on Houzz|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Synchronisation|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
How to start selling on Houzz?
- First thing you need to do is to set up a PRO account to sign up via email or Facebook.
- Complete your profile to create a Houzz seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Magento store to Houzz marketplace.
- Now you can list your products on Houzz and start selling at the largest marketplace.
- Houzz is a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement.
Easy steps to start selling on Houzz:
To install the Houzz extension:-
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Login with your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Houzz Extension package and click on upload.
- The Houzz Extension gets uploaded on your Magento.
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘Houzz configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added in the menu section named as Houzz that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab on the product’s general tab named as Houzz.com which will list all the created Houzz.com attribute.
In the Houzz -> Configuration, expand Houzz Setting tab and select Yes from the drop-down to enable the Houzz Setting tab.
Enter the Username and Password.
After entering the details, click on “Save Config” Button.
After entering the Houzz seller id and password under Houzz -> Configuration, click on “Save Config” Button. If credentials are valid then it shows the valid credential message.
For uploading the products on Houzz.com
Step 1: Create Profile
- 1.1. Select Manage Profile submenu under Houzz
- 1.2. Enter Profile Code, Profile Name, Profile Status in Profile Info tab
- 1.3. Select any category from dropdown in Houzz Category Mapping tab
- 1.4. Select Profile Product tab & click on Reset Filter button to list all product. Now check products from the grid which you want to assign to that profile or category.
Step 2: Save Attribute mapping
- 2.1. Open Configuration of Houzz(Houzz -> Configuration )
- 2.2. Expand " Houzz Required Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed Houzz attribute.
- 2.3. Expand "Houzz Recommended Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed Houzz attribute.
- 2.4. Expand "Houzz Optional Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed Houzz attribute.
- Note: 1- all required attributes are mandatory(Step 2.2)
- 3.1. Open Profile ( Houzz -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 3.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 3.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate product" option from mass action & and submit
Step 4: Upload Product
- 4.1. Open Profile ( Houzz -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 4.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 4.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate & upload product on Houzz" option from mass action & and submit
Note: Only Product with valid status upload on Houzz.
After uploading products if no error files are generated and still the products are not visible on the Houzz marketplace and no file is generated in the Houzz Partner Panel > API > File Uploads section that means the products have been successfully uploaded on the Houzz marketplace. If it is not getting listed then it is the issue from the Houzz side as sometimes the products get stored in the backend but never get listed due to the internal issue of the Houzz marketplace. For this Houzz support team need to be contacted.
Due to any reason if an error occurs during the product upload then that product will be listed in the Rejected File panel.
- Select Houzz > Manage Products > Rejected Files from the menu section to open Rejected Houzz Files Manager.
- From here the merchant needs to go to View Error & Resubmit action.
- By Clicking on the "View Errors and Resubmit" link "Error Files Information" page appears.
- The error gets listed over here in the Error Description section.
It is the responsibility of the admin to check details of all the uploaded products, rectify the error and then click on the Resubmit File button.
Map Recommended Attribute ( Discount Price or Discount Price Without Vat). Fill that mapped Magento attribute with discount price & upload product.
Note: You can also map & fill Discount Price Start Date and Discount Price End Date attribute if you want a discount in between specific dates.
The Necessary Information regarding Product uploads are:-
- The Product must be assigned to a Houzz category. One product can be assigned to only one Houzz category.
- A product must have one of the following information (UPC, UPC-E, GTIN-14, ISBN-13, ISBN-10, EAN, and ASIN).
- For uploading the configurable products, it is necessary that their associated product must be uploaded first.
- Initially, when the product will be uploaded, its default status will be ‘Not Uploaded’.
- When the product will be successfully uploaded its status will change to ‘Processing’.
The Inventory of product is sent after each product is submitted to Houzz but since Houzz can take time to process the feeds, the inventory feed can fail for that SKU. In this case, you can select the products from our grid and choose the option to Update Inventory of Products to sync inventory between Houzz and your Magento Store.
To Archive/Close/Disable the product:-
If a merchant wants to close his uploaded product at any time after successful upload then it can be easily done. For this, the merchant needs to select the product from the product panel by selecting the check-box. After that, he needs to select the archive action and click on the Submit button. That product will be archived successfully and its status will change to Archived. This product will be closed on Houzz.com and it will not appear on Houzz.com for purchase.
To Unarchive /Reopen/Enable the product:-Houzz.com provides the ability to reopen closed products. For this, the merchant needs to select the archived product and then select the Un-archive option from the Action drop-down and click on the Submit button. The selected product will be available again for purchase on Houzz.com.
If the merchant wants he can archive or un-archive a single product also. To do this, the merchant needs to go to the View Detail action of the product from the product panel. If the product is open an Archive button will be shown. If the product is closed, the un-archive button will be shown. From here the merchant can choose a specified action as he wants.
When an order is generated on Houzz.com, then the merchant should notify Houzz.com that whether he is able to fulfill the orders or not.
For this purpose:-
- Go to Houzz > Manage Orders -> View Houzz Orders.
- Click on Fetch latest Houzz Orders button.
- At a time of fetching orders request for acknowledge & reject automatically send to Houzz
This is done so that if the merchant is unable to acknowledge the orders within 2 hours then they don’t get rejected.
If the product is in the "Under Review" section of Houzz for a long time then it may be because all the details of the product might not have been entered. Although it takes approximately 1 week for the products to go from "Under Review" section to Live Mode. To speed up the process, all the Houzz attributes assigned to the product under Houzz.com tab on product edit page should have proper values and none of the attributes should be left blank. This way Houzz will receive all the values for all the attributes. If Houzz was looking for some attribute value which was causing the products to remain in "Under Review" section then by providing values for all the Houzz attributes this problem may not occur and the products will go to Live Mode if no other issue happens to be on Houzz.
Sometimes the products get stored in their backend but never get listed on the frontend as this is Houzz.com's internal issue which when gets resolved, the products start showing up at frontend.
List of failed orders can be viewed at:-
- Selecting Houzz > Manage Orders >Failed Houzz Orders from the menu section.
- This section displays the failed orders with their order id and the reason for their failure.
- Select the orders to be deleted and then,
- Choose Delete option from the mass Action drop-down and click Submit button.
If orders are not properly Acknowledged(due to any reason) then Houzz itself rejects those orders.
Follow the following steps:
- Open Order Menu ( Houzz > Manage Orders >View Houzz Orders)
- Open order by clicking on Magento order id of any row in grid
- Now Select "Ship By Houzz" tab
- Fill details of shipment (tracking number, tracking URL, Message To Customer, Message To Houzz) (Optional)
- Fill details of Shipment Item ("Quantity to Ship" & "Quantity to Cancel") for each item in the order.
- Click on Submit Shipment Button
Note: Order goes in In Progress state until all items are shipped or cancelled.
Follow the following steps to start selling on Houzz:
- You need a seller panel of Houzz to integrate your store with the Houzz marketplace.
- For this, you need to register yourself.
- To register on Houzz for a seller panel, Click Here .
- After getting verified, get your details from the Houzz marketplace.
- Further contact CedCommerce, we are here to help you.
- Provide us the details that you have received from the Houzz marketplace.
- We would connect your store with Houzz marketplaces with our Houzz Integration.
The thing that I'm most impressed with CedCommerce is there availablity from a support standpoint, They seem available almost 24*7, So this was the reason we were impressed with CedCommerce , Then from Jet, we moved onto Walmart.com Extension then we moved to Sears/Kmart extension, Wish extension and now with Walmart-Canada. They are very reasonable on the programming cost. So If You are looking for a good company I'd definitely recommend CedCommerce
Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good. Easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service. I also use their JET integration app...both app works technically well and have good features. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.
The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help, questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.
We Are online retailers, Been In the Business for 8 Years Now. We Recently started working with CedCommerce and We have really enjoyed working with them. They have a terrific way of working there customers, They are always available, they're very very well trained and understand the problems that we have as online sellers with various marketplaces. Hence it is By far our best decision
We purchased integration to offer products on Jet.com and Walmart.com and the support executive has been very proactive and me and my supervisors are very happy. Since we had unique requirements, the support executive completed all our requirements. I highly recommend them.
We have been using (different) products of CedCommerce for a year now. They have been a great development partner for us (for Wordpress and Woocommerce). They helped us in developing plugins, programming for omnichannels, custom work to support B2B and B2C and most recently, they integrated our Woocommerce stores with several marketplaces.
We wanted to sell our products on different marketplaces but we had challenges of integrating our stores with those marketplaces. We turned to CedCommerce. They have been professional, responsive, and implemented all the features that we requested. Their support has been outstanding.
We have purchased Walmart Integration extension and Newegg extension. Installation was quick and easy and company have provided quick support to modify certain parts of integration extension to suit our business. Even though the company is situated in India, the time difference doesn’t makes any difference to the support.
I searched for many extensions for Marketplace but only CedCommerce extensions fulfilled my requirements and they really made pricethon what it is. CedCommerce Customer Care if unbeatable, they would help you with everything and have solutions to all your queries. I recommend CedCommerce to everyone who deals with Ecommerce.
I recommend Multi-Vendor marketplace solution highly as it is very good and extremely customizable – especially support. It’s round the clock available and guys – dedicated team - work tirelessly. We appreciate them and recommend them highly.
We purchased Multi-Vendor Marketplace and other Extensions from the CedCommerce. They are technically sound and professional. Support is great. They've helped us improve our performance. Highly Recommend.
To open my marketplace we considered several options like Shopify and Bigcommerce, however they don’t offer the degree of the customization (in a pricing) that CedCommerce does. The customization is 360 degree. Most importantly the support is awesome. We recommend Cedcommerce highly for online marketplace solutions.
Didn't find what you were looking or have further questions. Send us your query and hear directly from our experts within 24 hours.