Why to choose Fruugo marketplace?
Fruugo is a global marketplace where you can shop from many retailers from across the world, with one single checkout. Fruugo makes cross border shopping easier as you can shop using your own language, your own currency, and payment methods recognised in your country.
Fruugo is a U.K. based e-commerce company. The global marketplace comprises of thousands of sellers, catering to millions of customers across the globe. The e-commerce website offers products related to categories like Sports & Leisure, Health & Beauty, Clothing, Home & Garden, Kids & Toys and more.
Moreover, Fruugo welcomes online sellers (who need to be registered in one of the 23 countries Fruugo operates in) with great products and the enthusiasm to deliver quality after-sales service. Sellers offering apparels, electronics*, sports, kids and various other categories of products, can list their wares on Fruugo.
Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fruugo.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Fruugo.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the BigCommerce store to the single category of Fruugo.
Profile based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Fruugo category and attributes to the BigCommerce category and attributes. After assigning products to the profile, can easily upload products to Fruugo.
Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between BigCommerce and Fruugo.com.
Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Fruugo.com using bulk product upload feature.
New Order Notifications:Whenever a new order is fetched from Fruugo.com, the admin receives a notification.
Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Fruugo.com, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
Profile Based Pricing: Increase or decrease in price based on profile.
Why Fruugo-BigCommerce Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Fruugo operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Fruugo API activation process and help you out to enable Fruugo Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Fruugo.
Simple steps to start selling on Fruugo
- Register Here to become a Fruugo seller.
- Once verified, get seller details from Fruugo marketplace.
- After receiving seller details, contact CedCommerce to integrate your store with Fruugo marketplace.
To install the Fruugo extension:-
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Login to your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store in the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Fruugo Extension package and click on upload.
- The Fruugo Extension gets uploaded to your Magento.
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘fruugo configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added to the menu section named as fruugo that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab in the product’s general tab named as fruugo which will list all the created fruugo.com attribute.
In the Fruugo -> Configuration, expand Fruugo Setting tab and select Yes from the drop-down to enable the Fruugo API.
Enter the Username and Password.
After entering the details, click on “Save Config” Button.
After entering the Fruugo Username and Password under Fruugo -> Configuration, click on “Save Config” Button. If credentials are valid then it shows the valid credential message.
For uploading the products on Fruugo.com
Step 1: Create Profile
- 1.1. Select Manage Profile submenu under Fruugo.
- 1.2. Enter Profile Code, Profile Name, Profile Status in Profile Info tab.
- 1.3. Select any category from the dropdown in Fruugo Category Mapping tab.
- 1.4. Select Profile Product tab & click on Reset Filter button to list all product. Now check products from the grid which you want to assign to that profile or category.
Step 2: Save Attribute mapping
- 2.1. Open Configuration of Fruugo(Fruugo -> Configuration ) .
- 2.2. Expand "Fruugo Required Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed fruugo attribute.
- 2.3. Expand "Fruugo Recommended Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed fruugo attribute.
- 2.4. Expand "Fruugo Optional Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from dropdown whose value you want, corresponds to that listed fruugo attribute.
- Note: 1- all required attributes are mandatory(Step 2.2)
- 3.1. Open Profile (Fruugo -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 3.2. Select "Upload Product" option from the drop-down of action column of the grid.
- 3.3. Now check products from the grid and select "validate product" option from mass action & and submit.
Step 4: Upload Product
- 4.1. Open Profile (Fruugo -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 4.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 4.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate & upload product on fruugo" option from mass-action & and submit.
Note: Only Product with valid status successfully upload on fruugo.
At a time of product upload. It will create a file with all product that you selected at a time of upload. Then Fruugo fetches that file from your server after some time. After that your product listed on fruugo.
Map Recommended Attribute ( Discount Price or Discount Price Without Vat) in configuration( Fruugo -> Configuration ). Fill that mapped Magento attribute with discount price & upload product.
Note: You can also map & fill Discount Price Start Date and Discount Price End Date attribute if you want a discount in for specific dates.
The Necessary Information regarding Product uploads are:-
- The Product must be assigned to a fruugo category. One product can be assigned to only one Fruugo category.
- A product must have one of the following information (UPC or EAN).
- For uploading the products, all attribute(Brand, Product Title, Product Description, Fruugo Product Price, Product Price & Price Vat Rate) in "Fruugo Required Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab under fruugo configuration are required.
- For uploading the configurable products, all attribute(Attribute Size or Attribute Color) in "Fruugo Recommended Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab under fruugo configuration are required.
The product is disabled if product status is OutOfStock on fruugo, & product enables if product status is InStock in fruugo.
Note: Syncing uses to update product status on fruugo.
When an order is generated on Fruugo.com, then the merchant should notify Fruugo.com that whether he is able to fulfill the orders or not.
For this purpose:-
- Go to Fruugo > Manage Orders -> View Fruugo Orders.
- Click on Fetch latest Fruugo Orders button.
- At a time of orders fetching request for acknowledging & reject automatically send to fruugo
List of failed orders can be viewed by:-
- Selecting Fruugo > Manage Orders >Failed Fruugo Orders from the menu section.
- This section displays the failed orders with their order id and the reason for their failure.
- Select the orders to be deleted and then,
- Choose Delete option from the mass Action drop-down and click Submit button.
Follow following steps to start selling on Fruugo:
- You need a seller panel of Fruugo to integrate your store with Fruugo marketplace.
- For this, you need to register yourself.
- To register on Fruugo for a seller panel, Click Here.
- After getting verified, get your details from Fruugo Marketplace.
- Further contact, CedCommerce we are here to help you.
- Provide us the details that you have received from Fruugo marketplace.
- We would connect your store with Fruugo marketplace with our Fruugo Integration.
Fruugo allows you to sell in 32 countries:
United Kingdom; Ireland; France; Germany; Spain; Portugal; Belgium; Netherlands; Luxembourg; Poland; Austria; Italy; Denmark; Sweden; & Finland.
Norway; Switzerland & Russia.
Rest of the World:
South Africa; United States; Canada; Australia; New Zealand; China; Japan; India; Saudi Arabia; Qatar; Bahrain; United Arab Emirates; Egypt & Kuwait.
Accordingly to Fruugo sign up criteria, you need to have atleast 10 SKU's in order to sell on Fruugo marketplace.
The thing that I'm most impressed with CedCommerce is there availablity from a support standpoint, They seem available almost 24*7, So this was the reason we were impressed with CedCommerce , Then from Jet, we moved onto Walmart.com Extension then we moved to Sears/Kmart extension, Wish extension and now with Walmart-Canada. They are very reasonable on the programming cost. So If You are looking for a good company I'd definitely recommend CedCommerce
Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good. Easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service. I also use their JET integration app...both app works technically well and have good features. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.
The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help, questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.
We Are online retailers, Been In the Business for 8 Years Now. We Recently started working with CedCommerce and We have really enjoyed working with them. They have a terrific way of working there customers, They are always available, they're very very well trained and understand the problems that we have as online sellers with various marketplaces. Hence it is By far our best decision
We purchased integration to offer products on Jet.com and Walmart.com and the support executive has been very proactive and me and my supervisors are very happy. Since we had unique requirements, the support executive completed all our requirements. I highly recommend them.
We have been using (different) products of CedCommerce for a year now. They have been a great development partner for us (for Wordpress and Woocommerce). They helped us in developing plugins, programming for omnichannels, custom work to support B2B and B2C and most recently, they integrated our Woocommerce stores with several marketplaces.
We wanted to sell our products on different marketplaces but we had challenges of integrating our stores with those marketplaces. We turned to CedCommerce. They have been professional, responsive, and implemented all the features that we requested. Their support has been outstanding.
We have purchased Walmart Integration extension and Newegg extension. Installation was quick and easy and company have provided quick support to modify certain parts of integration extension to suit our business. Even though the company is situated in India, the time difference doesn’t makes any difference to the support.
I searched for many extensions for Marketplace but only CedCommerce extensions fulfilled my requirements and they really made pricethon what it is. CedCommerce Customer Care if unbeatable, they would help you with everything and have solutions to all your queries. I recommend CedCommerce to everyone who deals with Ecommerce.
I recommend Multi-Vendor marketplace solution highly as it is very good and extremely customizable – especially support. It’s round the clock available and guys – dedicated team - work tirelessly. We appreciate them and recommend them highly.
We purchased Multi-Vendor Marketplace and other Extensions from the CedCommerce. They are technically sound and professional. Support is great. They've helped us improve our performance. Highly Recommend.
To open my marketplace we considered several options like Shopify and Bigcommerce, however they don’t offer the degree of the customization (in a pricing) that CedCommerce does. The customization is 360 degree. Most importantly the support is awesome. We recommend Cedcommerce highly for online marketplace solutions.