Why choose Amazon marketplace?
Amazon.com is the world’s largest and most popular e-commerce website. It is the largest internet retailer in the world in terms of revenue and market capitalization. With around 2 million sellers worldwide, Amazon also allows the third-party sellers to sell new or used products on the marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings. It provides an excellent platform to sellers and has been proved to be beneficial for both buyers and sellers.
With its huge customer base, Amazon.com helps you expand your business in the market and improves the visibility of your products across the globe in the most progressive way.
Product Category Mapping: The admin can map multiple PrestaShop store categories to a single Amazon marketplace category with this PrestaShop amazon integration.
Enabling, Disabling, and Deletion of Products: Using PrestaShop Amazon integration, merchants can easily disable, enable or permanently delete their products on Amazon Marketplace.
Simple and Variant Product Upload:Prestashop sellers can upload simple and configurable types of products on the Amazon marketplace. The configurable product in PrestaShop is treated as a variant product on Amazon.
Simple and Variant Product Upload: The admin can upload simple and configurable types of products on the Amazon marketplace. The configurable product in PrestaShop is treated as a variant product on Amazon.
Bulk Upload System:The vendor has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Amazon marketplace using the bulk product upload feature of this PrestaShop amazon connector.
Order Shipment and Management: Perform operations on the orders placed on your Amazon seller panel which are automatically imported into your Prestashop store with our Amazon Prestashop Addon.
Profile Based Product Upload: The admin can create a profile and after assigning products to the profile, can easily upload the products on Amazon marketplace.
Cron Management: With this feature, the products, inventory, order, and the pricing gets regularly updated after a fixed interval of time because of PrestaShop amazon sync established.
Manage Reports: Online sellers can easily manage the status of the products uploaded on Amazon marketplace directly from their Prestashop Store Dashboard.
Why Amazon PrestaShop Integration by CedCommerce?
- One of our skilled Account Managers will be personally aligned to you after the purchase.
- The manager will make you familiar with Amazon processes and operations.
- We will guide you through the Amazon API activation process and help you out to enable Amazon Live API.
- We extend the all-inclusive assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, and product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- We support until a seller reaches the pinnacle of growth and success with Amazon.
Simple steps to start selling on Amazon
- Register Here to become the Amazon seller.
- Once verified, get seller details from Amazon marketplace.
- After receiving the seller details, contact CedCommerce to integrate your store with Amazon.com.