With more than 32 Million registered users across the world, Newegg is one of the world's biggest marketplaces that deals majorly in Computer and Peripheral devices. Sellers who want to sell on Newegg can do so easily as its low commission rates and extensive categories to sell under, help them achieve greater ROI.
The latest Newegg Magento 2 Integration Extension by CedCommerce is a catalyst that links the Magento 2 store with Newegg. With this extension, you may List the Products to sell on Newegg, Synchronize the Price, Inventory, Orders and other details between the Magento 2 store and Newegg.
Newegg Sellers day
Bulk Upload Feature: Now select as many products as you want to sell on Newegg and upload them in an instant.
Synchronization of Product Inventory and Edits: You may synchronize the Product Inventory and their details between your Magento 2 store and Newegg.
Error Notification: Get notified of any error that occurs when you upload the product to sell on Newegg.
Order Automation: Orders placed on Newegg get imported to your admin panel, from where you may handle them easily.
Retire/Republish Products: You may Retire your product(s) on Newegg and Republish them again to sell on Newegg, in accordance with your business needs.
Crons: With Crons, get the Product Inventory, Price, and Orders automatically updated after a definite interval of time to sell on Newegg easily.
-Free Services that amaze-
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on Newegg|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Synchronisation|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
-Why CedCommerce to Sell on Newegg?-
- We at CedCommerce develop well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to suit the sellers' specific business needs.
- We provide 24x7 support through Emails, Chat, Video Conferencing, and Over a Call.
- We provide Custom Solutions for your business.
- CedCommerce offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- We provide Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After-Sales Services that ensure the best Customer Experience.
- You can Get in touch with us on Skype too by CLICKING HERE.
- Very Importantly, the Newegg Magento 2 Integration by CedCommerce is an economic and profitable extension to sell on Newegg.
To install the Newegg extension :-
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Select System >> Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- Magento Connect Manager login Panel Appears. Login with your Admin Credentials.
- Unselect the "Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation" option.
- In "Direct package file upload" section browse the Newegg Extension package and click on upload.
- The Newegg Extension gets uploaded on your Magento.
Once the merchant installs this extension
- Configuration settings will be created in his Magento admin panel’s System Configuration named as ‘newegg configuration’ under CedCommerce Extension tab.
- As well as a menu will be added in the menu section named as newegg that will consist of all the panel listing.
- This extension will also create a tab in the product’s general tab named as newegg.com which will list all the created newegg.com attribute.
In the Newegg -> Configuration, expand Newegg Setting tab and select Yes from dropdown to enable the the Newegg Setting tab.
Enter the User name and Password.
After entering the details, click on “Save Config” Button.
After entering the Newegg seller id and password under Newegg -> Configuration, click on “Save Config” Button. If credentials are valid then it shows valid credential message.
For uploading the products on Newegg.com
Step 1: Create Profile
- 1.1. Select Manage Profile sub-menu under Newegg
- 1.2. Enter Profile Code, Profile Name, Profile Status in Profile Info tab
- 1.3. Select any category from drop-down in Newegg Category Mapping tab
- 1.4. Select Profile Product tab & click on Reset Filter button to list all product. Now check products from grid which you want to assign to that profile or category.
- 2.1. Open Configuration of Newegg(Newegg -> Configuration )
- 2.2. Expand " Newegg Required Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from drop-down whose value you want, corresponse to that listed newegg attribute.
- 2.3. Expand "Newegg Recommended Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from drop-down whose value you want, corresponse to that listed Newegg attribute.
- 2.4. Expand "Newegg Optional Fields Mapping With Magento Attributes" tab and change attribute from drop-down whose value you want, corresponse to that listed Newegg attribute.
- Note: 1- all required attributes are mandatory(Step 2.2)
Step 3: Validate Product
- 3.1. Open Profile ( Newegg -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 3.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 3.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate product" option from mass action & and submit.
Step 4: Upload Product
- 4.1. Open Profile ( Newegg -> Manage Profile) menu.
- 4.2. Select "Upload Product" option from drop-down of action column of grid
- 4.3. Now check products from grid and select "validate & upload product on Newegg" option from mass action & and submit.
After uploading products if no error files are generated and still the products are not visible on Newegg marketplace and no file is generated in the Newegg Partner Panel > API > File Uploads section that means the products have been successfully uploaded on Newegg marketplace. If it is not getting listed then it is the issue from Newegg side as sometimes the products get stored in the back-end but never get listed due to internal issue of Newegg marketplace. For this Newegg support team need to be contacted.
Due to any reason if an error occurs during the product upload then that product will be listed in the Rejected File panel.
- Select Newegg > Manage Products > Rejected Files from the menu section to open Rejected Newegg Files Manager.
- From here the merchant needs to go to View Error & Resubmit action.
- By Clicking on the "View Errors and Resubmit" link "Error Files Information" page appears .
- The error gets listed over here in the Error Description section.
It is the responsibility of the admin to check details of all the uploaded products, rectify the error and then click on the Resubmit File button.
Map Recommended Attribute ( Discount Price or Discount Price Without Vat). Fill that mapped magento attribute with discount price & upload product.
Note: You can also map & fill Discount Price Start Date and Discount Price End Date attribute if you want discount in between specific dates.
The Necessary Information regarding Product uploads are:-
- The Product must be assigned to a Newegg category. One product can be assigned to only one Newegg category.
- A product must have one of the following information (UPC, UPC-E, GTIN-14, ISBN-13, ISBN-10, EAN, and ASIN).
- For uploading the configurable products, it is necessary that their associated product must be uploaded first.
- Initially when the product will be uploaded, its default status will be ‘Not Uploaded’.
- When the product will be successfully uploaded its status will change to ‘Processing’.
The Inventory of product is sent after each product is submitted to Newegg but since Newegg can take time to process the feeds, the inventory feed can fail for that SKU. In this case you can select the products from our grid and choose option to Update Inventory of Products to sync inventory between Newegg and your Magento Store.
To Archive/Close/Disable the product:-
If a merchant wants to close his uploaded product at any time after successful upload then it can be easily done. For this, the merchant needs to select the product from the product panel by selecting the check-box. After that he needs to select the archive action and click on the Submit button. That product will be archived successfully and its status will change to Archived. This product will be closed on Newegg.com and it will not appear on Newegg.com for purchase.
To Unarchive /Reopen/Enable the product:-
Newegg.com provides the ability to reopen closed products. For this, the merchant needs to select the archived product and then select Un-archive option from the Action drop-down and click on the Submit button. The selected product will be available again for purchase on Newegg.com.
If the merchant wants he can archive or un-archive a single product also. To do this, the merchant needs to go to the View Detail action of the product from the product panel. If the product is open an Archive button will be shown. If the product is closed, the un-archive button will be shown. From here the merchant can choose a specified action as he wants.
When an order is generated on Newegg.com , then the merchant should notify Newegg.com that whether he is able to fulfill the orders or not.
For this purpose:-
- Go to Newegg > Manage Orders -> View Newegg Orders.
- Click on Fetch latest Newegg Orders button.
- At a time of fetching orders request for acknowledge & reject automatically send to Newegg.
As soon as the latest orders are fetched, a notification appears in the admin panel’s notification area and those orders get Auto-Acknowledged.
This is done so that if the merchant is unable to acknowledge the orders within 2 hours then they don’t get rejected.
If the product is in the "Under Review" section of Newegg for a long time then it may be because all the details of the product might not have been entered. Although it takes approximately 1 week for the products to go from "Under Review" section to Live Mode. To speed up the process, all the Newegg attributes assigned to the product under Newegg.com tab on product edit page should have proper values and none of the attribute should be left blank. This way Newegg will receive all the values for all the attributes. If Newegg was looking for some attribute value which was causing the products to remain in "Under Review" section then by providing values for all the Newegg attributes this problem may not occur and the products will go to Live Mode if no other issue happens to be on Newegg.
Sometimes the products get stored in their backend but never get listed on frontend as this is Newegg.com's internal issue which when gets resolved, the products start showing up at frontend.
List of failed orders can be viewed by :-
- Selecting Newegg > Manage Orders >Failed Newegg Orders from the menu section.
- This section displays the failed orders with their order id and the reason for their failure.
- Select the orders to be deleted and then,
- Choose Delete option from the mass Action drop-down and click Submit button.
If orders are not properly Acknowledged(due to any reason) then Newegg itself rejects those orders.
Follow the following steps:
- Open Order Menu ( Newegg > Manage Orders >View Newegg Orders).
- Open order by clicking on magento order id of any row in grid.
- Now Select "Ship By Newegg" tab.
- Fill details of shipment (tarnking number, tracking url, Message To Customer, Message To Newegg) (Optional).
- Fill details of Shipment Item ("Quantity to Ship" & "Quantity to Cancel") for each item in order.
- Click on Submit Shipment Button
The thing that I'm most impressed with CedCommerce is there availablity from a support standpoint, They seem available almost 24*7, So this was the reason we were impressed with CedCommerce , Then from Jet, we moved onto Walmart.com Extension then we moved to Sears/Kmart extension, Wish extension and now with Walmart-Canada. They are very reasonable on the programming cost. So If You are looking for a good company I'd definitely recommend CedCommerce
Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good. Easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service. I also use their JET integration app...both app works technically well and have good features. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.
The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help, questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.
We Are online retailers, Been In the Business for 8 Years Now. We Recently started working with CedCommerce and We have really enjoyed working with them. They have a terrific way of working there customers, They are always available, they're very very well trained and understand the problems that we have as online sellers with various marketplaces. Hence it is By far our best decision
We purchased integration to offer products on Jet.com and Walmart.com and the support executive has been very proactive and me and my supervisors are very happy. Since we had unique requirements, the support executive completed all our requirements. I highly recommend them.
We have been using (different) products of CedCommerce for a year now. They have been a great development partner for us (for Wordpress and Woocommerce). They helped us in developing plugins, programming for omnichannels, custom work to support B2B and B2C and most recently, they integrated our Woocommerce stores with several marketplaces.
We wanted to sell our products on different marketplaces but we had challenges of integrating our stores with those marketplaces. We turned to CedCommerce. They have been professional, responsive, and implemented all the features that we requested. Their support has been outstanding.
We have purchased Walmart Integration extension and Newegg extension. Installation was quick and easy and company have provided quick support to modify certain parts of integration extension to suit our business. Even though the company is situated in India, the time difference doesn’t makes any difference to the support.
I searched for many extensions for Marketplace but only CedCommerce extensions fulfilled my requirements and they really made pricethon what it is. CedCommerce Customer Care if unbeatable, they would help you with everything and have solutions to all your queries. I recommend CedCommerce to everyone who deals with Ecommerce.
I recommend Multi-Vendor marketplace solution highly as it is very good and extremely customizable – especially support. It’s round the clock available and guys – dedicated team - work tirelessly. We appreciate them and recommend them highly.
We purchased Multi-Vendor Marketplace and other Extensions from the CedCommerce. They are technically sound and professional. Support is great. They've helped us improve our performance. Highly Recommend.
To open my marketplace we considered several options like Shopify and Bigcommerce, however they don’t offer the degree of the customization (in a pricing) that CedCommerce does. The customization is 360 degree. Most importantly the support is awesome. We recommend Cedcommerce highly for online marketplace solutions.
Didn't find what you were looking or have further questions. Send us your query and hear directly from our experts within 24 hours.